What's new

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants turn comeback artists!!!

Its U guys who believe in our territorial expansion. Mungalistan is very much possible if U consider the current demographic trend in WB & NE. :azn:

And also U can see @Jako, @PRINCE_THE_SHOWSTOPPER & @LaBong, bengalis who suffers from BD phobia , unconsciously leading them to Bangladesh tread, everytime one of their north Indian brother like U fart from his/her mouth. They know the reality on the ground & thus see goru churs everywhere even among themselves. :)
what current demographic trend in WB & NE u see that there is an "alarming increase in muslim population viz-a-viz an alarming decrease in hindu population" that u r saying that "mughalistan" is possible.Any statistics u've got to prove that???..there is a sticky thread going on in PDF known as "stupid and funny all over the world"parts 1,2..post your "mughalistani dreams" there..it better suits that place :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My fellow BD bros , we have to give credit to these chankya lunneys for that they have turned a baseless myth of illegal migrants to "reality" by constant media farting. They R the inheritors of Nazi propaganda doctrine. Even the Nazi Joseph Goebbels would have been put to shame by the mind boggling mystical lying capability of these Indians. Inherent deceptionist liars.

As for wet dreaming @Indians here, I am repeating it again, not even a bangladeshi cow goes to India to bless your hell hole garbage dumb of a country, with its holy $hits. If you don't want your muslim bengalis, then first remove that suckularist tag & give back our legitimate western territories, otherwise your crying wolf of mughalistan may soon become reality. :coffee:

I guess some descendants of the ex goru-chors/cattle smugglers who had illegally migrated to India are haunting every BD threads and now being more Christian than the Pope. Perhaps they are making amends for their forefathers' sin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Na na khoka, kade na. Na hole 'borgi' chole asbe desh'e. :D

what current demographic trend in WB & NE u see that there is an "alarming increase in muslim population viz-a-viz an alarming decrease in hindu population" that u r saying that "mughalistan" is possible.Any statistics u've got to prove that???..there is a sticky thread going on in PDF known as "stupid and funny all over the world"parts 1,2..post your "mughalistani dreams" there..it better suits that place :lol:

its U guys who R crying wolf about mungalistan: :angel:

13zzpopulationbig.jpg

This is 2001 census done by Census of India: District Profile : :rofl::rofl:

Muslim Population by District in West Bengal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

table_10_3_sachar_061130.jpg

Dada cinta korben na. Musalmanra apnaderke 2nd class citizen hishave treat korbe na. Apnader vobishat projonmer kotha cinta kore Bharat matar kotha mon theke mushe falen. Chele me der shomman R ijjot die manush korte parben na India te. Now be a proud Bangladeshi and come back to your roots.:devil:

This Tof I report is a backwas piece is one of those sponsored by Indian Intel from time to time to malign us, the Bengalees and the Muslims. There is NO illegal BD national in Super Poor, famine ridden, starving India where Muslims are killed every day. The most corrupted Police in the world, Indian police, routinely apprehend Muslims and India Bengalees to please the political bigwigs and earn two pice.
Yes we r so poor that we prefer to spend lakes of rupees on his food, accommodation and security, and 8 month long legal process instead of just shooting him dead. Since this report is from ahemdabad ruled by communal Modi I think shooting him in a fake encounter would have been much easier than this complicated tamasha.

Any reason why that did'nt happen?

Yes we r so poor that we prefer to spend lakes of rupees on his food, accommodation and security, and 8 month long legal process instead of just shooting him dead. Since this report is from ahemdabad ruled by communal Modi I think shooting him in a fake encounter would have been much easier than this complicated tamasha.

Because you know deep in your heart that they are not Bangladeshi but Indian.

Nobody going to India illegally except the cow traders.. These are your own people.. Nothing to do with us.
We are already over burdened by Indians legal and illegals..

1. Oye Khalsa-ji, have you forgotten how they desecrated your Golden Temple? And the Sardars / Sardarnis you lost in the Sikh Genocide, 1984?

2. This Tof I report is a backwas piece is one of those sponsored by Indian Intel from time to time to malign us, the Bengalees and the Muslims. There is NO illegal BD national in Super Poor, famine ridden, starving India where Muslims are killed every day. The most corrupted Police in the world, Indian police, routinely apprehend Muslims and India Bengalees to please the political bigwigs and earn two pice.

Because you know deep in your heart that they are not Bangladeshi but Indian.

No illegal Bangladeshi living in India??? This is what Bangladeshi Newspaper report regularly:

Nine Bangladeshis return from Indian jail - Daily Star

23 Bangladeshi girls return after languishing in Indian jail - Daily Star

BSF returned back 41 Bangladeshi - Kushtia Times

5 Bangladeshis return home after serving 2.5 yrs jail in India - UNB

smuggled female returned bangladesh - Taza Khobor After Cattle these Bangaldeshis are smuggling human as well!!! :woot:

its U guys who R crying wolf about mungalistan: :angel:

13zzpopulationbig.jpg

This is 2001 census done by Census of India: District Profile : :rofl::rofl:

Muslim Population by District in West Bengal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

table_10_3_sachar_061130.jpg

Dada cinta korben na. Musalmanra apnaderke 2nd class citizen hishave treat korbe na. Apnader vobishat projonmer kotha cinta kore Bharat matar kotha mon theke mushe falen. Chele me der shomman R ijjot die manush korte parben na India te. Now be a proud Bangladeshi and come back to your roots.:devil:
The muslims of India are not stupid lungis.

Hah! So a pakistani will now lecture a bangali about bangalis...tule nao ma amay ebar!

You are Bengali and we are Bangladeshi. :undecided:

You are Hindu and we are Muslims. You worship cow and we eat them in the form of Kabob. :tup:

So, you see, we are totally not your kind. :disagree:

You already know this but living in denial. ;)

You are Bengali and we are Bangladeshi. :undecided:

You are Hindu and we are Muslims. You worship cow and we eat them in the form of Kabob. :tup:

So, you see, we are totally not your kind. :disagree:

You already know this but living in denial. ;)

Thank god for that..

If you were the same kind as Bangalis, I would have lost my respect to the Bengalis.

Thankfully, all the idiots and lowlives went to create a nation called Bangladesh :enjoy:

Majhe Majhe dukhho Lage! puro india ta jodi 400 bochor age Muslim hoe jeto! india-pak-bd, watan e hind koto strong 1a nation hoito, duniya kapaya ditam. Afsos! Neh Ovagara nijeder moddhhe maramari kore mor. :-(

The muslims of India are not stupid lungis.

Indeed. Its the majority stupid dhotis not Muslims

lakhs of rupees on food for jail prisioner? and what security for a "illegal" immigrant in India? :lol: :lol:

what a big lie

Next time, don't whine when Indians troll over any of the Bangladeshi thread..

this is a troll thread. I don't see any problem trolling here. Leave defence related threads alone

Back
Top Bottom