What's new

IK, MLuqman, ZHamid Challenged by Jang

IK you just needs to prove one case in SC & end this Geo TV....Plssssss:lol:

Chacha Chawdary Iftiqar influence will help GEO to come clean, how about going to International Court?

IK you just needs to prove one case in SC & end this Geo TV....Plssssss:lol:

GEO Song time.

Lal topi walay OOOO OOO yeh OOOOO
Tu yaad A-nay La ga hai, Dil meera janay la ga hai :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

All the fasadis in pakistan always emerge from karachi such as zaid hamid, munawwar hassan and now this geo tv.
How?
Zaid hamid lives in isb.
Munawar hasan lives in lhr.
How could you say this bs?

Why dont they close all the private karachi based tv mafia channels Geo, Ary , Express, Dawn etc. They are all the same destroying pakistani society and are unrepresentative of the people of pakistan outside of karachi.
you mean only karachi based channels have become a mafia :o: What do you think about lahore base channels. are they clean?

Aaap Teenon aur Aaap teenon kee dorian hilanay walon ko challenge kartay hain.......ISI is also challenged......EPIC:rofl:
Again traitors blaming ISI wrong and without any proof and supporter of traitors of Pakistan Geo Group and N League getting happy as always bloody sold

How?
Zaid hamid lives in isb.
Munawar hasan lives in lhr.
How could you say this bs?

you mean only karachi based channels have become a mafia :o: What do you think about lahore base channels. are they clean?

There is NO lahore based channels, Duniya TV is owned by lover boy of musharraf mian amir mehmood but all the newscasters and anchors are the same from other karachi based channels. I feel alien watching these channels and their indian accents, there is nothing pakistani in all the newschannels including Geo, Ary, Express, Dawn, Duniya and all other joker channels. Musharraf intentionally gave licenses to these private channels spreading culture of karachi to destroy the culture of the rest of the pakistan after all he was from karachi too. In 90s on PTV , we did not even have a single news about MQM in the whole year and now everyday MQM news are provided on these karachi mafia channels and are forced on the viewers outside karachi who have no interest in MQM and their monkey leaders.

There is NO lahore based channels, Duniya TV is owned by lover boy of musharraf mian amir mehmood but all the newscasters and anchors are the same from other karachi based channels. I feel alien watching these channels and their indian accents, there is nothing pakistani in all the newschannels including Geo, Ary, Express, Dawn, Duniya and all other joker channels. Musharraf intentionally gave licenses to these private channels spreading culture of karachi to destroy the culture of the rest of the pakistan after all he was from karachi too. In 90s on PTV , we did not even have a single news about MQM in the whole year and now everyday MQM news are provided on these karachi mafia channels and are forced on the viewers outside karachi who have no interest in MQM and their monkey leaders.
You are just sick minded person and nothing more. Urdu is culture of karachi and it is national language of Pak as well. if you think channel of any regional language can be popular like Urdu channel then you must live in fools paradise. if you have so much hate against karachi and urdu then you will have to communicate in punjabi with rest of Pakistan and you will find yourself as failure because you couldnt. Urdu is need of every Pakistani to do business.
Yes in 90s PTV was influenced by federal govts. that's why mqm's news were not telecasted on tv. but now we have free media and they provide equal opportunity to all political parties and all parties have right to express their point of view but sick minded person like you cant understand this little thing.
Anyways Geo owner is punjabi. express owner is ismaili (gujrati speaking). ary owner is memon. :lol::lol::lol:

You are just sick minded person and nothing more. Urdu is culture of karachi and it is national language of Pak as well. if you think channel of any regional language can be popular like Urdu channel then you must live in fools paradise. if you have so much hate against karachi and urdu then you will have to communicate in punjabi with rest of Pakistan and you will find yourself as failure because you couldnt. Urdu is need of every Pakistani to do business.
Yes in 90s PTV was influenced by federal govts. that's why mqm's news were not telecasted on tv. but now we have free media and they provide equal opportunity to all political parties and all parties have right to express their point of view but sick minded person like you cant understand this little thing.
Anyways Geo owner is punjabi. express owner is ismaili (gujrati speaking). ary owner is memon. :lol::lol::lol:

Urdu in NOT national language of pakistan, it is just one of the official language of pakistan besides english which is the other official language. We do not have any so-called national language. And here I am communicating with you (probably a pakistani) in english, and with time more and more people from other provinces will communicate using english.

Urdu in NOT national language of pakistan, it is just one of the official language of pakistan besides english which is the other official language. We do not have any so-called national language. And here I am communicating with you (probably a pakistani) in english, and with time more and more people from other provinces will communicate using english.
251National language.
(1) The National language of Pakistan is Urdu,
Chapter 4: "General." of Part XII: "Miscellaneous"

I think this is enough to you :sarcastic:

251National language.
(1) The National language of Pakistan is Urdu,
Chapter 4: "General." of Part XII: "Miscellaneous"

I think this is enough to you :sarcastic:

If I dont consider urdu as my national language , then it is not my national language. I consider it what it is , which is official language imposed by british in 1860 in punjab on us to discourage the use of persian language for education purposes which was the norm before that.

If I dont consider urdu as my national language , then it is not my national language. I consider it what it is , which is official language imposed by british in 1860 in punjab on us to discourage the use of persian language for education purposes which was the norm before that.
If you dont consider then so what? who are you? can you be influenced on whole Pak?
But you are forced to communicate in Urdu with other communities of Pakistan. Otherwise you cant deal anything with them in punjabi :omghaha:

If you dont consider then so what? who are you? can you be influenced on whole Pak?
But you are forced to communicate in Urdu with other communities of Pakistan. Otherwise you cant deal anything with them in punjabi :omghaha:

Pashtuns come in our area and speak punjabi with us , or a mix of urdu-punjabi. We answer them back in punjabi and never once have they asked us to use urdu with them instead of punjabi.

In germany I met a balochi , he too was able to make sense of most of the punjabi words since a large number of punjabis live in quetta where he was from.

Pashtuns come in our area and speak punjabi with us , or a mix of urdu-punjabi. We answer them back in punjabi and never once have they asked us to use urdu with them instead of punjabi.

In germany I met a balochi , he too was able to make sense of most of the punjabi words since a large number of punjabis live in quetta where he was from.
Then make punjabi as national language of Pakistan :omghaha:

Then make punjabi as national language of Pakistan :omghaha:

There should be no so-called "national" language of pakistan. There should only be official language or languages of pakistan.

There should be no so-called "national" language of pakistan. There should only be official language or languages of pakistan.
Every nation has a national language but you punjabi bigot would never become Pakistani national.

Every nation has a national language but you punjabi bigot would never become Pakistani national.

The use of the word "National" for urdu language is the trap of a specific community that speaks urdu as their ancestral language. I have no problem with urdu being "official languag" of pakistan. But the use of the word "national language" can not be accepted or tolerated.

The use of the word "National" for urdu language is the trap of a specific community that speaks urdu as their ancestral language. I have no problem with urdu being "official languag" of pakistan. But the use of the word "national language" can not be accepted or tolerated.
This is just for you but this is ground reality that Urdu is the national language of Pakistan :p:

Back
Top Bottom