What's new

IK Lozzz!

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sorry to sa but Imran Khan story is over.. hundreds of PTI followers in this Qadri Long March... people want change .. they cant wait for Imran Khan kab ayega kab ayega kab ayeega... Qadri almost success ... the time is very important... btw Qadri Protest and speech... CJ ordered arrent warant of the Prime Minister Pakistan... millions of people in front of parliment right now.... IK agenda almost taken over by Qadri.... Sorry but IK BIG FAIL!

Here are few comments of PTI FB members whom PTI dependent alot!

Imran still inda wash room tryin to get his tsunami out! He shud go bak to uk n star inda flick sleepin wd da enemy part 2 wd jamima n his current guy grant init! Behtreen rhega
29 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 145

******** but all credit goes to Qadri kayoonkay iskay initiative pe ye sara scene huwa hey.... ye film nahe hey reality hey!
25 minutes ago · Like · 45

Nt gettn into a debate it wz high time fr Imran to make a point wd qadri if he cn do it can't figure out wot wz stoppin mayb he thot if I go wd qadri I"ll lose da chance of winnin few seats inda upcomin election! Big fail!
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 39

********:

As PTI member, i was waiting for Khan sb's call but can't wait anymore. I'm off to Long March. Dear PTI members hamko woh karna chahye iswaqt jiske liye hamnay PTI join kya tha .... Imran Khan did nothing....
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 72

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

lol IK loose haha. Every media personal on twitter tv facebook talking against long march. IK has lost it but he has saved him from this attack on Pakistan. Qadri cant be trusted he is even more drama than i thought

Ik was right that we should wait for the neutral care taker setup now he will surely dont want elections under zardari supervision he gona bang ISB with his march and this wave of tsunami will surely help in get riding of this zardari cancer , Nawaz sharif is busy in defending jamhoriat lol Ik gave ultimatum of 8 days lets see what happens :D

Sorry to sa but Imran Khan story is over.. hundreds of PTI followers in this Qadri Long March... people want change .. they cant wait for Imran Khan kab ayega kab ayega kab ayeega... Qadri almost success ... the time is very important... btw Qadri Protest and speech... CJ ordered arrent warant of the Prime Minister Pakistan... millions of people in front of parliment right now.... IK agenda almost taken over by Qadri.... Sorry but IK BIG FAIL!

Imran still inda wash room tryin to get his tsunami out! He shud go bak to uk n star inda flick sleepin wd da enemy part 2 wd jamima n his current guy grant init! Behtreen rhega

******** but all credit goes to Qadri kayoonkay iskay initiative pe ye sara scene huwa hey.... ye film nahe hey reality hey!

Nt gettn into a debate it wz high time fr Imran to make a point wd qadri if he cn do it can't figure out wot wz stoppin mayb he thot if I go wd qadri I"ll lose da chance of winnin few seats inda upcomin election! Big fail!

********:

As PTI member, i was waiting for Khan sb's call but can't wait anymore. I'm off to Long March. Dear PTI members hamko woh karna chahye iswaqt jiske liye hamnay PTI join kya tha .... Imran Khan did nothing....

these are only facebook warriors they are saying like they were ready to go for march to ISB :D

1248_461641917229515_2005683526_n.jpg

there is something called hasty decision , which is hardly Right & is never viable for long term .& there is a Long term Planned decision which may not look promising right now , but will bear fruits in the long term.

I am a PTI supporter , & i dont Support this beTUQa long march by someone who was not even in Pakistan for past five years & suddenly got the urge to save Pakistan , That much Educated i am to differentiate between Opportunists .

So instead of Jumping like idiots , Think before you Act , that is what Rational People do. & that is how a Country is taken to a new stage , not by Fanatics who think they are the absolute power , & every one should follow them.

Personally i believe he is still assess the situation, he don't want to make any move in heist, he addressed his followers in the end and told them to sit tight and wait for call...he basically don't want to give any chance to pmln supporters to derail the elections

All the people who have joined the long march are going to vote for PTI.

Do you think any of the people in the long march will vote for the status quo parties? So keep your wet dreams to yourself.

All the people who have joined the long march are going to vote for PTI.

Do you think any of the people in the long march will vote for the status quo parties? So keep your wet dreams to yourself.

what is a wet dream?
can one person give his wet dream to others?

********:

I am glad Raja Rental has been bowled and Fasih Bukhari too is in a difficult situation his position tenuous as he is a friend of Zardari and has been given an order he must comply with by the Supreme Court. However what proof is there that Qadri's long march acted as the catalyst to this? Another thing is Imran Khan has also demanded the government to resign. He said as much while he sat with the Hazaras in Quetta. So I have no clue what you guys are on about.

Also each one of those comments seems to be made by someone who has a little bit of typing issue with exactly the same typing style. It seems to me someone here is a propaganda artist.

Imran Khan did a big mistake, he should had joined the march from the day one but he must had thought that this march will be a total fail, only Gen. Musharraf had the guts to join the march & now IK has proved that he is a politician, if you guys know what I mean ;).

Imran Khan and Qadri ....Both are pawns of "You know who".... Najam sethi who is called traitor once again predicted that if the turn out is not as expected which is not 40000 people vs 4 million promised than IK will first threaten to jump in and later will jump in with blessing of "You know who".

What mistake exactly did he make? Not backing a long march? From his political position, it was the right move. By backing the march, he would have lost his political position.

Qadri is not seeking any political office. Imran Khan is. So going into a long march which has legitmate demands but is outside the electoral process would have been a political suicide.

If establishment had th blessing, then remember Musharraf had full blessing of establishment and he was establishment himself. So why was Musharraf not able to gather as many people as Qadri did.

The problem with us educated class is that we treat the people opinion with total contempt.

So finally they let loose someone , to divide the vote bank of PTI.

@Andromache what do you say about this??

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran khan bechara is immature in politics though all his demands are legitimate and i support them but whose gonna full fill your 7 point agenda Govt is going home lol and PTI supporters need to stop lookin for inquilaab here and there lol support democratic process and elections on time.

Back
Top Bottom