What's new

If voted to power BJP will send army troops to Pakistan: Rajnath Singh

Advice: Do not see Hollywood Movies.
If you are ready to face sudden death by bullet wounds, if you are ready to see your family members' bodies mutilated in a way beyond recognition by shell explosion, then go for war. But go alone. Not all Indians are behind you. Take a saffron flag and go for war. We will enjoy your every move. It will be a live Hollywood movie. :smokin:

Advice:Always remember this is defence forum.
Members here discuss how their respective countries are preparing to defend their country incase of a security threat.And i wasnt not warmongering ,but just trying to give my interpretation of what BJP president's speech.So if dont like harsh truth u may go see some good escapist Bollywood movie.

Members here discuss how their respective countries are preparing to defend their country incase of a security threat.And i wasnt not warmongering ,but just trying to give my interpretation of what BJP president's speech.So if dont like harsh truth u may go see some good escapist Bollywood movie.

Hey dude, come on, do not get offended. I am sorry if I hurt your saffron feelings. Relax man. :D

Tell me can war ever be a solution? Never. Because war gives birth to war. Professor Howard Zinn has rightly remarked, "We cannot have a war on terror, because war is terror." War provokes terrorism.

Tell me can war ever be a solution? Never. Because war gives birth to war. Professor Howard Zinn has rightly remarked, "We cannot have a war on terror, because war is terror." War provokes terrorism.

War is never a solution but an natural outcome of misgivings,hatred and distrust that we promate aganist ppl we have diffferences with, to futher our selfish goals/gain/greed.

War is never a solution but an natural outcome of misgivings,hatred and distrust that we promate aganist ppl we have diffferences with, to futher our selfish goals/gain/greed.

If you understand this simple matter, then why do you defend Rajnath Singh? If a war breaks out anywhere thousands of young people who do the jobs of soldiers just to earn money to feed their families will lose lives. Thousands of civilians will die. Thousands of people will become homeless. Rajnath's army may win, but can he bring the lives back? Can he bring the smiles back to the lips of the aggrieved mothers, widows and infants?

Yes, this liberal professor is another crack pots full of pot!!!

Yes, this liberal professor is another crack pots full of pot!!!

Have you ever read his 'A People's History of the United States'? Do you have any knowledge regarding his socio-political activities? How much you know about him? Lying on a sofa and making non-sense comments will take you nowhere.

Actually when someone talks to you in sober gentle way, you readily take the gesture as a weakness.

You deserve the reading of it.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...079-us-calls-indian-bpo-workers-slumdogs.html

Oh please, these fools are not worth of any discussion on the forum. Stop this and go for a Lollywood movie. Its a better entertainment!

No no please let it be on the forum we like bollywood movies and Indian rehtoric is not much different than their movie fiction.

:partay:

Have you ever read his 'A People's History of the United States'? Do you have any knowledge regarding his socio-political activities? How much you know about him? Lying on a sofa and making non-sense comments will take you nowhere.

Actually when someone talks to you in sober gentle way, you readily take the gesture as a weakness.

You deserve the reading of it.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...079-us-calls-indian-bpo-workers-slumdogs.html

No, but I can smell a marxist liberal a mile away!!! Thanks!!!

Who is the most influential historian in America? Could it be Pulitzer Prize winners Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. or Joseph Ellis or David McCullough, whose scholarly works have reached a broad literary public? The answer is none of the above. The accolade belongs instead to the unreconstructed, anti-American Marxist Howard Zinn, whose cartoon anti-history of the United States is still selling 128,000 copies a year twenty years after its original publication. Many of those copies are assigned readings for courses in colleges and high schools taught by leftist disciples of their radical mentor.

“Objectivity is impossible,” Zinn once remarked, “and it is also undesirable. That is, if it were possible it would be undesirable, because if you have any kind of a social aim, if you think history should serve society in some way; should serve the progress of the human race; should serve justice in some way, then it requires that you make your selection on the basis of what you think will advance causes of humanity.”

More here: Howard Zinn's Biased History

No, but I can smell a marxist liberal a mile away!!! Thanks!!!

I am compelled to say, you are, Mister, not of his standard. You will never be. Not in this life. You will never achieve the kind of education, knowledge, realization, feelings, understanding, passion that Howard Zinn has achieved in his life. You are not genetically of his standard. Now I strongly believe, some people are genetically inferior to their genetically superior counter parts. And I do not want to talk to genetically inferior people.

You gave me a third class govt propaganda and you want me to believe in that?

Rather see this site which has not been created by any Marxist.
Howard Zinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also this one:
HowardZinn.org

I am compelled to say, you are, Mister, not of his standard. You will never be. Not in this life. You will never achieve the kind of education, knowledge, realization, feelings, understanding, passion that Howard Zinn has achieved in his life. You are not genetically of his standard. Now I strongly believe, some people are genetically inferior to their genetically superior counter parts. And I do not want to talk to genetically inferior people.

You gave me a third class govt propaganda and you want me to believe in that?
Rather see this site which has not been created by any Marxist.
Howard Zinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also this one:
HowardZinn.org

This is the problem with your communist metallity. Mr. Daniel Flynn is not a gov't employee, infact he is a independent American debunking Mr. Howard Zinn. And that my friend is called FREEDOM!!! Explain that to me!!! And he did it with such grace and matodically, didn't he.

Since you have now talk about my genetics, hey just a word of advice I don't watch Mithuns movies, but I know you do!!! Says a whole lot about you, my friend!!!!

Last edited:
This is the problem with your communist metallity. Mr. Daniel Flynn is not a gov't employee, infact he is a independent American debunking Mr. Howard Zinn. And that my friend is called FREEDOM!!! Explain that to me!!! And he did it with such grace and matodically, didn't he.

Since you have now talk about my genetics, hey just a word of advice I don't watch Mithuns movies, but I know you do!!! Says a whole lot about you, my friend!!!!

To spread govt propaganda one does not need to be a govt employee. Well, I must say, its not govt, its actually the system. But you will not understand these terms. You need to study a lot of books.

I do not watch Mithun's movies. I just gave that song as you love Rajesh Khanna who has recently fallen into a controversy by acting in a third class blue film made by Rakhi Sawant's brother.

To spread govt propaganda one does not need to be a govt employee. Well, I must say, its not govt, its actually the system. But you will not understand these terms. You need to study a lot of books.
I do not watch Mithun's movies. I just gave that song as you love Rajesh Khanna who has recently fallen into a controversy by acting in a third class blue film made by Rakhi Sawant's brother.

:rofl:

First I am genetically inferior, now I become dumb.

I do not need to read books to discuss with your likes!!!! Your communist bullshit ideas have failed in the world and you are just one of those little army mens left to resurrect it. Go ahead to all your power and have fun while doing it!!!

:rofl:

First I am genetically inferior, now I become dumb.

I do not need to read books to discuss with your likes!!!! Your communist bullshit ideas have failed in the world and you are just one of those little army mens left to resurrect it. Go ahead to all your power and have fun while doing it!!!

Hey saffronite soldier, do not make blunders by challenging communists... :angry:

NKorea to restart N-weapons programme, quit talks - Rest of World - World - The Times of India

Do not go by size or number always... North Korea is just an example.

Back
Top Bottom