What's new

If ure an Indian/pak/bdian pls watch this.......

Dont really know about the Aryan Invasion...but I surely belive that vedas is a source of immense knowledge...and what makes it so great is the fact they are the oldest religious scriptures in the world..infact even the sanatan dharma which was borne out of Hinduism much later, is also older than any other religion in the world....so that makes it really great.

Dont really know about the Aryan Invasion...but I surely belive that vedas is a source of immense knowledge...and what makes it so great is the fact they are the oldest religious scriptures in the world..infact even the sanatan dharma which was borne out of Hinduism much later, is also older than any other religion in the world....so that makes it really great.

the most astonishing fact was the description of possibility of nuclear weapons in olden days, that reminded me of the Mahabharata episode where Ashwathdhama draws a string of hay from a nearby hut and splits its atoms and attaches it to an arrow and says the mantra and that's when it becomes Brahmastra the most destructive weapon or astra.

As much as I respect & appreciate other religions, what does this have to do with "World Affairs"?

As much as I respect & appreciate other religions, what does this have to do with "World Affairs"?
You are right. Mods please move it to general image and multimedia section, where all religion based videos should be.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

the most astonishing fact was the description of possibility of nuclear weapons in olden days, that reminded me of the Mahabharata episode where Ashwathdhama draws a string of hay from a nearby hut and splits its atoms and attaches it to an arrow and says the mantra and that's when it becomes Brahmastra the most destructive weapon or astra.

There was no nuclear weapon, no aeroplanes lol.
Do you believe like my primary school teacher, that all knowledge is in vedas, and british got all techology by interpreting it.
It seems you did not understand my point and thanked me.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Sanatana dharma was not born out of hinduism, it is the other way around. Hinduism is born out of religion of aryan and practices of native Indian people. Both have influenced hinduism.
There is a reson to believe at least one Veda, was written in central asia.

All scientific evidence points to an aryan Invasion.
Only certain people in India don't believe it because they can't come to term with the fact that their religion, culture, and language also comes from outside invasions.

I reccomend you watch this doccumentry by the BBC.
It shows with archaeological evidence of the Aryans coming from central asia.

[video=google;2359467386775757720]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2359467386775757720[/video]

Nothing can be more conclusive then genetic DNA test and it proved that Indians are Indian only whole of India be it upper caste or loswer caste be it hindu or sikh or north Indian or south Indian we all share a same genes. :enjoy:

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Noam Chomsky, ancient India at one point had one of the best public health standards on earth. India was also one of the largest and most sophisticated centers in industry, trade and technology. Today it is the largest democracy on earth--and probably one of the only countries to have democratically elected regional communist governments-progressive!!!

so what the pakistani daneshwars have to say on this ? and who is sheik baba ? dint find him on pdf, is he zakir naik type ?

You need to learn a LOT more science !

That is for starters, and maybe you will be able to understand the subsequent paradigms.

I am a lazy f**k so I can't watch the videos but I'd sure appreciate someone writing a very brief summary of whats it about. In case, if its about how the Vedas do contain Scientific Evidence or Social, Moral, Ethical truths or premonitions, then as a Muslim, I'm hardly surprised. God says in the Quran, something to the effect of : There isn't a nation or a tribe we didn't send a messenger too. I'm sure it very plausible that the Vedas are a remnant of some scripture.

Back
Top Bottom