What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

I just said that, in #317, "the Northerners" .
It is "Jin (京)".

Hmm, so Hoa people (Hans Chinese) and Jin people (Viet Vietnamese) both cannot on behalf of their ancient Dynasty, but Inner Mongolians (Golden Family/Mongolians Chinese) have the right to claim Yuan Dynasty and Mongol Empire from Khalkha people (People of Modern Mongolia).
Just like Greek have the right to claim ancient Macedonia from "Slavs" (People of Modern Macedonia)

Inner Mongolian is still Mongolian, but they live in the area which was occupied by China.
With your argument, if now Vietnam go and occupy Guangdong (just example, of course we can't occupy it), so we can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ..., right?

Not 100% correct, since there were even Mongolian slaves in Yuan Dynasty.
You can only say that the ruler were Mongols/ Manchus during the period.

Nowadays the ruler of China is Han, but you cannot say that Mongolian and Manchu people are ruled by Han.
Can man say China was ruled by Mongols who came from the Mongol Empire and Manchus who came from Manchuria?

Mongols and Manchus are now simple ethnic groups in China since part of Mongolia and whole Manchuria had been ocupied by China.

Victory or failure which is not based on "said" or "statement" of each side. That must based on actual battlefield, goals achieved, casualties and loss ...

At that time both side had no goal to occupy territories. China wanted to save its allies Khmer Rouge. While regular forces of Vietnam was being in Cambodia.

Vietnam does not claim any "historical territory" on China's mainland.

Currently, only two of Vietnam's territories which are occupied illegally by China, that are Paracels Islands and some parts of Spratlys Islands.
The initial purpose could be saving China's allies. However, if China successfully ocuppied Vietnam, do you think that China would be willing to withdraw, especially they lost 100,000 soldiers there?

Since China or at least Chinese guys in this forum always talks about 2000-year history, Vietnam should claim 2000 historical territory.

I read somewhere that Mao Zedong wanted to give back Vietnam two provinces occupied by China but Ho Chi Minh refused. Am I right?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3295001 said:
Inner Mongolian is still Mongolian, but they live in the area which was occupied by China.
With your argument, if now Vietnam go and occupy Guangdong (just example, of course we can't occupy it), so we can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ..., right?

You still don't understand Mr. Daowner,
okay I'm giving you an example:

10 years later, the whole Europe is united together and become one country named "European Republic". People of the "ER" call themselves "European". 50 years later the part of South Italy divide from the ER and establishes a new country "Roma". The people of the "South Roma" claim that the North part of Italy has been occupied by Europe.
Does it make any sense?

More example:

One day Pakistani has all gone crazy (no offense) and change their country name to "Mughal", and then they claim Mughal Empire was their history of ruling Indian.
Will Pakistani and Indians let this happen?

As for your question/example: [Can Vietnamese claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming if now Vietnam go and occupy Guangdong?]
The answer is, no, but I can tell you how. Here is the to-do-list:
1. To eat up or unite with the whole Guangdong, establish a new country, Republic of South East Asia maybe;
2. Find evidence to prove GD is the cradle of all Chinese ethnics (at least Han, since those ruler were Han. Also remember Han was mixed with lots of Ancient Chinese ethnics from everywhere in China), just like Inner Mongolia (Hulunbeier) is the cradle of Mongolian;
3. After finding out the evidence, admit that Champa and other ethnics are all founders of The RSEA;
4. Chinese in GD must at least more than China;
5. The direct descendants of Genghis Khan and Kublai, Golden Family, Inner Mongolians, founders of China, are all Chinese living in China.
Khalkha people, 'slaves' of the Golden Family, outer Mongolian, finally became a tribe in the Ming Dynasty.
Obviously Khalkha has no right to claim the history of Mongol Empire and Yuan Dynasty from Inner Mongolian (Chinese).
So, the fifth thing to do is, prove that "GD Chinese" are "Golden Family" and [Chinese Chinese] are [Khalkha].

If the RofSEA can finish the whole list above, I, as a Southerner, will be please to call you brother.

Can man say China was ruled by Mongols who came from the Mongol Empire and Manchus who came from Manchuria?

Mongols and Manchus are now simple ethnic groups in China since part of Mongolia and whole Manchuria had been ocupied by China.
Have you read my posts #317 and #320?

LOL at little Viets think they are some kind of mighty "Dai Viet." Funny propaganda :rofl:

You were enslaved by China for 1000 years and that only ended when we sold you to the French. Even today we still enslave you because Viet brides are so cheap (pretty and virgin).

The last time we spanked you, in just 28 days, 100,000 Viets were killed and 6 provinces were destroyed. Next time we will stay for much longer and do a more thorough job.

LOL at little Viets think they are some kind of mighty "Dai Viet." Funny propaganda :rofl:

You were enslaved by China for 1000 years and that only ended when we sold you to the French. Even today we still enslave you because Viet brides are so cheap (pretty and virgin).

The last time we spanked you, in just 28 days, 100,000 Viets were killed and 6 provinces were destroyed. Next time we will stay for much longer and do a more thorough job.
I've a question......Did some pretty Vietnam brirde beat the crap out of you that you turned out to be such a moron?:D

Idiots like you cant fight face to face and fire from women's shoulder to prove your manhood.

I've a question......Did some pretty Vietnam brirde beat the crap out of you that you turned out to be such a moron?:D

Idiots like you cant fight face to face and fire from women's shoulder to prove your manhood.

He just one of a simple son of a beach and he just proved himself also. Are you surprising? China's has bunch of simple guys likes him.

india and Vietnam have average incomes just 1/6 that of China. Please elevate your country beyond third world hole status before trying to challenge us.

:china:

india and Vietnam have average incomes just 1/6 that of China. Please elevate your country beyond third world hole status before trying to challenge us.

:china:
Kaka Hathrasi please suggest the solutions too:pakistan:

He just one of simple son of a beach and he just proved himself also. Are you surprising? China's has bunch of simple guys likes him.
not surprised at all.....instead amused...

My Chinaman friend, you do not understand the story of Ah Q.
Ah Q is a guy who always uphold "psychological triumph or spiritual victory" while he always fail in practice.

We have many victories in practice, not in imagination as the Chinese.
Let me view ONE "victory" against the foreign invaders of your "great" China? :cheesy:

Let me teach you an English lesson: Chinaman is a derogatory word, similar to Vietmonkey.

I know what is AQ, that’s why I feel you fit perfectly into AQ model.

Surely you are always victorious, just as AQ is always victorious, now and before.

Pretty sure you will remember your always victorious history, and that is definitely not just an imagination.

Indeed there is no any victory from China. In fact, Vietnam defeated China to force China to rule/colonize Vietnam for thousands of years, and to force China to write Vietnam history in Chinese, and to force China to store Viet history into Chinese history. Hurray to victorious Vietnam! :rofl:

Rest assured that Viet AQs never have spiritual triumph at all. Their triumph is always material as mentioned above.

Thank you, Viet AQ!

:lol:

1). Vietnam history is a history of victory against their northern neighbor,. It’s truth. That is explained, why Vietnam is small country but still existed independent state nearby big country like China.

If you are educated, there are many small countries around China, not just your Vietnam. Is Laos a small country? Is Bhutan a small country? Is Nepal a small country? So Laos’ and Bhutan’s history is ONLY the history of defeating China? :lol:

Man, you are paranoid.

2) 《大越史略》was name of our history book, Chinese has been stolen from Viet, this book found in china. Chinese has been modified, the name became 《越史略》. In the past Chinese invaded into Vietnam many time, Chinese burn all our books, our hand script was lost. Therefore the lack of ancient history books was crime of Chinese invaders.

Give academic proof that the book is modified. Of course in front of Chinese emperor, other than the emperor himself, no one deserved the word 大 (Đại , great), especially for the defeated (Oh sorry, Viet AQ said it was victorious :rofl:). And this change was recorded.

Tell me when the Chinese burnt your book, who burnt, and what books were burnt? In fact, the first emperor of Qin Dynasty did burn lots of (Chinese) books and killed lots of scholars, and it was recorded about the category of the books, and who ordered the action.

3) Van Lang and Huaxia was myth in history of both China and Vietnam.

Make your history correct, Huaxia is a categorical name for Chinese people or land, not a state/country. Your viet commi already confirms in your history book that Van Lang is an ancient Vietnam country of Bronze Age.

4) Our History book,大越史記全書 is title of our History book "Đại Việt Sử ký toàn thư" or "Great Viet full History" stated from ancient time Van Lang territory's north point of Văn Lang reached to Dongding Lake. :meeting:

大越史記全書 appeared later than 《大越史略》. 大越史記全書 said Van Lang lasted 2621 years and experienced 18 Hung kings. So each king lived average 150 years. :lol:

And funnier, your Veit AQ said Van Lang has this land because of what hinted in 大越史記全書
dat+van+lang.jpg

but actually it is more like
350px-Van_Lang_500_BCE.jpg

If 大越史記全書 is correct then your viets are Chinese because according to 大越史記全書 the Chinese are the descendants of Emperor Yan and your Viets are the descendants of great-grand son of Emperor Yan. Do you want to admit it or deny it?

Hehe, you can lies about our history from thousand years ago, but you can't lies the history of 1979 when everyone including your boss that time-US agreed that china lost badly in 1979 and you fellows in Laos-Camb-border of Thailand were killed, looted badly, too:P

PLAAF was just a junk but chinese here still belive that they didn't wanna use PLAAF during that war, how brainwashed they are :lol:

I quote all these histories from your Vietnam history book named 大越史記全書 that I'm pretty sure you either don't care to read or are incapable to read. Now stop insulting your Viet ancestors by telling us they were lying to you by writing your history books!

I do not disagree that China is a junk. Then you must be a worst piece of junk as you were ruled and colonized by China junk for thousands of years.

Oh, sorry, I should say your Vietnamese are always victorious so you forced the Chinese junk to colonized you always victorious junk Viets for thousands of years and forced the Chinese to write your victorious junk history in junk Chinese. :lol:

:rofl:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3295001 said:

I think you can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ... as long as you submit yourself to Chinese culture and tradition, just as Manchurian and earlier genghis khan Mongolian did.

Yes, you can!

gpit troll has come ... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :argh::fie:

You still don't understand Mr. Daowner,
okay I'm giving you an example:

10 years later, the whole Europe is united together and become one country named "European Republic". People of the "ER" call themselves "European". 50 years later the part of South Italy divide from the ER and establishes a new country "Roma". The people of the "South Roma" claim that the North part of Italy has been occupied by Europe.
Does it make any sense?

More example:

One day Pakistani has all gone crazy (no offense) and change their country name to "Mughal", and then they claim Mughal Empire was their history of ruling Indian.
Will Pakistani and Indians let this happen?

As for your question/example: [Can Vietnamese claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming if now Vietnam go and occupy Guangdong?]
The answer is, no, but I can tell you how. Here is the to-do-list:
1. To eat up or unite with the whole Guangdong, establish a new country, Republic of South East Asia maybe;
2. Find evidence to prove GD is the cradle of all Chinese ethnics (at least Han, since those ruler were Han. Also remember Han was mixed with lots of Ancient Chinese ethnics from everywhere in China), just like Inner Mongolia (Hulunbeier) is the cradle of Mongolian;
3. After finding out the evidence, admit that Champa and other ethnics are all founders of The RSEA;
4. Chinese in GD must at least more than China;
5. The direct descendants of Genghis Khan and Kublai, Golden Family, Inner Mongolians, founders of China, are all Chinese living in China.
Khalkha people, 'slaves' of the Golden Family, outer Mongolian, finally became a tribe in the Ming Dynasty.
Obviously Khalkha has no right to claim the history of Mongol Empire and Yuan Dynasty from Inner Mongolian (Chinese).
So, the fifth thing to do is, prove that "GD Chinese" are "Golden Family" and [Chinese Chinese] are [Khalkha].

If the RofSEA can finish the whole list above, I, as a Southerner, will be please to call you brother.

Have you read my posts #317 and #320?

... blah blah blah ... :blah:
1) No problem :rofl:
2) Oh maybe it's better to occupy Northern China ... ;)) Then I can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ... muahahaha ...
3) Champa, Lan Xang, Khmer, Java, Sumatra, Sukhothai, Dali, Ayuthaya, Italy, Ireland, France, Mars Aliens ... whatever you want :rofl:
4) Checked
5) Checked

So conclusion, you mean that if I occupy some parts in Northern China, I have the right over Han, Tang, Song, Ming? :rofl:

I think you can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ... as long as you submit yourself to Chinese culture and tradition, just as Manchurian and earlier genghis khan Mongolian did.

Yes, you can!

Oh so you mean Mongolia now have the right to claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming? Oh excellent! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom