What's new

'If I could change just one thing in India

you r a totally retarded person, better get some good Doctor before its too late.
there is no point to discuss anything with u.

all these sections were added only help SC/ST groups to get into main stream though reservations.
Although it may not be a perfect approach to solve the Caste System problem but it did helped a lot of people in some or the other way, who were denied even the basic rights over decades.

LOL. Your intelligence is on display for everyone to see :rolleyes:

So you end up agreeing the the constitution of India forces caste system on Indians which was the point all along. What an Idiot.

Surely Not where you from! Feces Roller! You Stinky Head Shaker You!!

Gives a good reflection of your upbringing .

Don't bother to quote me if you don't have anything worth to post .

Well, listen up S. Injin Stinky Head Shaker! You know you live in FECES! Keep on 'Rollin' in Crap!

Well sure gives a very pathetic reflection of your upbringing too....You love to Roll in your FECES & turnaround & eat it too!

Yes, I am somehow supposed to find a cure for your ignorance. LOL.

But your humiliation provides me with great pleasure so I will take that extra effort.

Article 46, Article 330, Article 332, Article 334, Article 335, Article 338, Article 380, Article 341, Article 342, Article 366, Article 15 - section 4.

Your shame is a reflection of your inferiority complex. Get help.
hey !!!!!!!!!!!! stop ur BS....
the only thing u keep reiterating is the constitution ....the constitution ....the constitution ....the constitution ....the constitution ....
do you think this constitution was 2k years back ????
morever, if there was an acceptable degree of loathing on the part of us (not the constitution ....) against the caste system, then these reservations wouldnt have been there on the first place.
another thing, we all know that u are some big hotshot guy with all the knowledge of the world. if you dont have a problem lavbelling other ppl stupid repeatedly, then plz.... u have to answer the queries.

@Hafizzz where are you man? Forum has become bored, nobody is available to keep saffron brigade busy.

We have an extended family here whereas in the West it is a nuclear family and even that nuclear family does not last. Mom and Dad live separately in many cases which is a norm there but a rarity here. Here, marriages are sacred.

Not so much any more. Two of my cousins have 1 kid each in their late 20s and are already divorced. One remarried 1 has a girl friend also 3rd cousin is on his way to divorce. Case is in court at least that is how it is like in Delhi now a days

Can someone explain to me the caste system?

An outdated system , made during a time when the rest of the world didnt have a civilisation.
Mens organished themselves into different groups, each assigned with a duty with a name. The person can also change his work of his wish. But in due course of time, these jobs became family jobs passed on from father to son, and the caste name got affixed to it.
It still survives to this day and efforts are on to wipe this out.

An outdated system , made during a time when the rest of the world didnt have a civilisation.
Mens organished themselves into different groups, each assigned with a duty with a name. The person can also change his work of his wish. But in due course of time, these jobs became family jobs passed on from father to son, and the caste name got affixed to it.
It still survives to this day and efforts are on to wipe this out.

What are the adversities? how does this system influence india negatively ?

Back
Top Bottom