What's new

If Armenians fire back every time Azeris shoot, the war will resume”

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
The Tavush province village of Nerkin Karmraghbyur, Aygepar, Movses and Chinari have grown accustom to living under fire during the 18 years of the “cease fire” that makes an uneasy life on the border of Azerbaijan. Last week was exceptional, however, a lot of “fire” but not enough “cease”.

Border Burden:

Another Azeri-Armenian war, azeri's will lose again.

The Tavush province village of Nerkin Karmraghbyur, Aygepar, Movses and Chinari have grown accustom to living under fire during the 18 years of the “cease fire” that makes an uneasy life on the border of Azerbaijan. Last week was exceptional, however, a lot of “fire” but not enough “cease”.

Border Burden:

Another Azeri-Armenian war, azeri's will lose again.

I dont think Azeri Turks will lose any war against armenia this time or ever again..the balance of power is significantly changed in favor of Azerbaijan

Here comes another troll thread..
There are more important things happening around the world....

I dont think Azeri Turks will lose any war against armenia this time or ever again..the balance of power is significantly changed in favor of Azerbaijan
Russia is also not the Russia of the 90's and Iran is much more worried about Azarbaijan this time around (because of the country's alliance with Israel). In the last war Iran helped Armenia more, but the mullahs also helped Azerbaijan to keep a balance.

"Further evidence also showed that Azerbaijan received substantial military aid and provisions from Turkey, Israel, Iran, and numerous Arab countries"

This time around Iran will be all out support for Armenia and will send them unlimited electricity, amunition and food for the entire length of any war. Russia will be able to help them with weapons much more than the 90's. Don't count out the Armenians so fast.

Here comes another troll thread..
There are more important things happening around the world....

buzz off then troll
go participate in the more impt happenings if you don't like this thread.

Azeri's have a superior military then Armenia however the Russia threat will make Azerbaijan lose again. both Russia and Iran will Aid Armenia.

Russia threats everyone..They threat USA, They threat Azerbaijan, They threat Nato..Holds no value, just political manoeuvres..About Iran, i dont know, since Azerbaijan has a good relation with Israel..But a war with armenia-Azerbaijan is not realistic atm

Russia threats everyone..They threat USA, They threat Azerbaijan, They threat Nato..Holds no value, just political manoeuvres..About Iran, i dont know, since Azerbaijan has a good relation with Israel..But a war with armenia-Azerbaijan is not realistic atm

Armenia is in the CSTO a regional defense this is why turkey will not come in. Azeris are using the relationship with Israel due to iran's armenia's relations.

Armenia is in the CSTO a regional defense this is why turkey will not come in. Azeris are using the relationship with Israel due to iran's armenia's relations.

Yes exactly..They rely on Israel too much which is totally stupid idea

Bull, if it were, they would try to take back that enclave.

Nagorno-Karabh is already a defacto Independent state, Azeris must go for some deal to go for peace.

buzz off then troll
go participate in the more impt happenings if you don't like this thread.

You will regret.......... when i post threads for the reason of trolling with you.

Yes exactly..They rely on Israel too much which is totally stupid idea

I don't think they rely on Israel. They need Israel because they need Israel's weapons. Azerbaycan is not able to buy weapons from USA, Germany or France because they are technically in a war with Armenia and these countries have a policy of not selling weapons to countries in war. (Moreover, we need to consider Armenian lobby in USA Congress.) We, as Turkey, are trying to give everything we can but we still don't have the advanced weapon technology that Israel has. I kindly remind you the fact that Israel was doing modernization programs of our jet fighters just a few years ago.

Bull, if it were, they would try to take back that enclave.

How would they while Russia has military bases in Armenia? not possible

I don't think they rely on Israel. They need Israel because they need Israel's weapons. Azerbaycan is not able to buy weapons from USA, Germany or France because they are technically in a war with Armenia and these countries have a policy of not selling weapons to countries in war. (Moreover, we need to consider Armenian lobby in USA Congress.) We, as Turkey, are trying to give everything we can but we still don't have the advanced weapon technology that Israel has. I kindly remind you the fact that Israel was doing modernization programs of our jet fighters just a few years ago.

Thats what i am talking about

Back
Top Bottom