What's new

If a Muslim can head RAW , can a Hindu ever be DG ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infidels ruling an Islamic republic is going to be a biggest joke ever on Muslims!!

I think our imaginations are running wild! Where Muslims are concerned, Hindus, Sikhs, Jews and Christians are non believers and infidels who need to be put to the sword! So how can they ever dream of placing them in the highest and most sensitive offices of governance in Pakistan? That's impossible!

Imagine a Hindu as Pakistan's PM!!! :woot: It's downright silly to even suggest it! :P

Oh boy, you just went full retard. Never go full retard

Infidels ruling an Islamic republic is going to be a biggest joke ever on Muslims!!

I think Shias have already been the head of state of the Islamic Republic. The point is more than 40% of the Pakistanis consider Shias as non-muslim and there have been Shia presidents, prime ministers and COASs

Only thing Hindus can't be is President.

Zia-ul-Haq made a law that would make Hindus only vote for Hindu politicians. This made it insured that Hindus would never rise to the top in Pakistani political platform.

This law was repealed later on after the bastard died.

Now you should worry about your country. Muslims are being persecuted there.

Do you support the idea of pak Non Muslim becoming prime minister, president etc

Yes. i dont see anything wrong with it.

If a Non-Muslim Pakistani is able enough to head / S/he be given the chance.

Having said that we must look at the process of feudal/ family politics both in India and Pakistan.

You can have a ceremonial president in India same can be done in Pakistan.

Even in India if you got a Sikh PM his post has become ceremonial and all the decisions are made by Sonia Gandhi behind the screen.

In Pakistan looking at family/feudal political parties , we are finding hard even to get a non-Poltical based family Muslim PM in place of Bhuttos/ Shareef/ etc etc.

even difficult to replace family heads from Political parties' leadership.

So in my opinion The Indians here are just trying to portray own image in a better light by demonising Pakistan.

You must first question your own people and on top of that Pakistan is NOT The only Muslim country where non-Muslims cant become head of the state, there are many other too. so dont pain yourself by owning Pakistani Non-Muslims in a bid to satisfy your bruised ego.

I think Shias have already been the head of state of the Islamic Republic. The point is more than 40% of the Pakistanis consider Shias as non-muslim and there have been Shia presidents, prime ministers and COASs

A few may want to declare Shias non-muslims like Ahmadis but the fact is they are better Muslims than those hateful ones hence they get to the position. Most of the pakistanis may have issues with Shias but i don't think they consider them non-muslims. Only a few mullahs and his brainwashed followers do..

Keep in mind, Jinnah was Shia too!!

Dont worry about us Shias...

Worry about ur damn Dalits.

90% of Hindu consider Dalit as low class creature... Dalits are killed and torutred in India

Maybe ur religion has taught u this

90% of Hindu consider Dalit as low class creature... Dalits are killed and torutred in India

Where did you get that statics? Impressed :cheesy:

We have Dalit Chief ministers, Dalit president, Dalit woman as Speaker of Lok Sabha, A dalit wrote India's constitution, Dalits are at important positions in Indian army.

and why only 90% why not 99.99%? Do you know how many of them who consider as low class creatures are dalit themselves?

Where did you get that statics? Impressed :cheesy:

Obviously from his backside..

Technically yes, if a hindu can be a Muslim country's chief justice, so can be DGISI too,provided the forthcoming competence.

Likely,given the demographics? NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom