What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

Skybolt can you please give some info on that Robot Which i) posted?

Cobham mission equipment unmanned systems.
There are 2 products of cobham
- telemax
- tEODor

used to tackle bombs & IEDs where human involvement is not required.
google it for more info...

305670_556776174348381_1065495690_n.jpg

406932_556775994348399_1334922607_n.jpg

btw,nice to know that pakistan exports some of it's derived weapons to other countries...anyways,what is the status of radar systems in pakistan?

2008 was especially a good year when externally derived terror groups like LTTE theatened Sri Lanka that year was POFs most profitable I think..

2008 was especially a good year when externally derived terror groups like LTTE theatened Sri Lanka that year was POFs most profitable I think..

You thought wrong.

For 2008 arms transfers for Sri Lanka came from China and ironically India

Transfers of major conventional weapons: sorted by supplier. Deals with deliveries or orders made for year range 2008 to 2008
Note: The ‘No. delivered/produced’ and the ‘Year(s) of deliveries’ columns refer to all deliveries since the beginning of the contract. Deals in which the recipient was involved in the production of the weapon system are listed separately. The ‘Comments’ column includes publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data, and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms, can be found at URL <http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/at_data.html>. The SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is continuously updated as new information becomes available.
Source: SIPRI Arms Transfers Database
Information generated: 08 November 2012

Supplier/ Year Year(s) No.
recipient (R) No. Weapon Weapon of order/ of delivered/
or licenser (L) ordered designation description licence deliveries produced Comments

China
R: Sri Lanka (4) F-7MG Fighter aircraft (2007) 2008 (4) Possibly aid; F-7GS version
(25) PL-5E SRAAM (2007) 2008 (25) For F-7GS combat aircraft

India
R: Sri Lanka 1 Vikram OPV 2008 2008 1 Ex-Indian

Trade Registers

^^^ You are a troll, Your comment was unnecessary here!

^^^ You are a troll, Your comment was unnecessary here!

Prove me wrong, by showing POF sales to Sri Lanka in 2008. I am willing to correct myself.

Besides, i'm still awaiting your thousand reasons you mentioned why India cannot catch up with China?

Prove me wrong, by showing POF sales to Sri Lanka in 2008. I am willing to correct myself.

Besides, i'm still awaiting your thousand reasons you mentioned why India cannot catch up with China?

Zulfiqar Said 2008 was profitable To POF Because they sent arms to Srilanka, He didnt claim all arms were sent by POF, It could be anybody BUT you with no business here came to show your jealousy with some google fetched Claims Which were of no use here.

More Thousand reasons are lying all over the internet Why China can beat India in each and every field INFACT it has already beaten india NOW the questions Here is Can india reach to Chinas Level?? Hell No!!

Zulfiqar Said 2008 was profitable To POF Because they sent arms to Srilanka,

If so, how come for 2008 no sales are recorded for Sri Lanka in SIPRI

He didnt claim all arms were sent by POF, It could be anybody BUT you with no business here came to show your jealousy with some google fetched Claims Which were of no use here.

This part, certainly confirms you have clue on data i posted.

More Thousand reasons are lying all over the internet Why China can beat India in each and every field INFACT it has already beaten india NOW the questions Here is Can india reach to Chinas Level?? Hell No!!
If so, then provide those "More Thousand reasons are lying all over the internet" as links

If so, how come for 2008 no sales are recorded for Sri Lanka in SIPRI

This part, certainly confirms you have clue on data i posted.

If so, then provide those "More Thousand reasons are lying all over the internet" as links

Go and fetch the links yourself lady troll.. if you replied here again you are definitely a troll

The defence partnership began in 1999, when Pakistan offered a credit line (US$ 20 million) to Sri Lanka for procurement of defence equipment.31 In November 2004, both sides agreed to strengthen cooperation in this field and to review the credit line with a view to its operationalisation during a visit by the then Sri Lankan President Kumaratunga to Pakistan.32 The total purchases till December 2007 were to the tune of US$ 50 million. There was a sudden jump in the quantity of merchandise ordered in 2008 due to the escalation of the ethnic war.33 In 2008, during a meeting between Sri Lanka’s Lt. General Sarath Fonseka and his Pakistani counterpart General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, Pakistan agreed to supply 22 Al-Khalid Main Battle Tanks (MBT) worth US$ 100 million, besides high-tech weapons.34

Redefining Sri Lanka - Pakistan Ties an Indian Perspective | Vivekananda International Foundation

Now, can we get back to the topic please.

Back
Top Bottom