What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

^^^ The report says 'last day will be reserved for students if colleges and universities'
So that will be public access in a sense..
Come on who fro PDF will be there?

Count me IN SIR, cannot wait to get in and have some serious information session with people there...

Insha'Allah I will be there from Tomorrow Morning ... :azn:
Today i was at Expo Center... Extreme Security layers ...
Hats off to DEPO & BXSS....

CAMs & Cell Phones are not allowed...
only Media will Capture this event...

nt even on the last day?

sad news indeed if true even for the last day

JF - 17 thunder on Shahrah e Faisal karachi for IDEAS 2012(?)
579072_385935508152560_553422168_n.jpg

I want to hear n see if any new products are their to attract the attention e.g. in UAV, Missile, Defence electronics sections etc.

I am in Karachi these days and just a couple of miles from the expo center. Hopefully would be able to attend the exhibition.

PM visits Rohde & Schwarz Pakistan pavilion at IDEAS 2012

KARACHI - The Prime Minister of Pakistan Raja Pervaiz Ashraf admired the contributions made by Rohde & Schwarz in Pakistan, while visiting the Rohde & Schwarz Pakistan (R&S) pavilion, after the inauguration of 7th IDEAS 2012 in Karachi Expo Center.
He took keen interest in the displayed equipment at R&S pavilion specially the live demonstration of voice communication system VCS 4G. He also appreciated the products/solutions provided by the company that has strengthened the defense of the country.
The Prime Minister was accompanied by Chairman Joint Chief of Staff Committee, General Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief Minister Sindh, Syed Qaim Ali Shah and others senior Defence and government officials.
Sameer Ahmed Siddiqi, Managing Director of Rohde & Schwarz Pakistan briefed the delegation that Rohde & Schwarz is a Germen Multinational company, world famous for its quality, precision and innovation in the fields of wireless communications for the last 80 years. Rohde & Schwarz has developed the local resources in the country and have established local service centers and engineering support. The company has also brought transfer of technology and knowledge into the country.

:pakistan:
I'm Back to Home after 1st working day at IDEAS 2012...:police:
I went Expo Center @ 7:00 Am & came back from there.
Extremely high security...

WOW.... What a Great Show... :tup:
Simply Amazing...

This is great..

well i wanted to ask cams are nt allowed even on the last day?i meant the day which is reserved for student and non invited personal's?

any new updates?

****Great News****
There are some serious words for Students entries but... Still not 100 % confirmed
I personally fell that Sat & Sun will be open but after registration process...
for the security reasons these reports are not confirmed...
May we we can have brighter picture by tomorrows Eve...
Keep your Finger Cross :)

^
A Friend of mine who is going to IDEAS said that Camera's & Cell phones are allowed.
He will be taking his camera on 3rd & 4th day of Exhibition and he showed me a JPG of some notification released for IDEAS which stated that Camera are allowed.
BTW he got a VISITOR PASS

This is great..

well i wanted to ask cams are nt allowed even on the last day?i meant the day which is reserved for student and non invited personal's?

any new updates?

Today Cams are used by Delegates, Exhibitors & Media only...
due to VVIP moments, security was at red alert...
I am waiting for the same .... :)
well lets wait till tomorrow as complete scenario will be cleared ...

209 firms are exhibiting their products, of which, 135 are foreign and 74 Pakistani firms.

Back
Top Bottom