What's new

Idea of transit through China to Afghanistan

Why should we facilitate your trade at the expense of our own.

2. why should we give you access when you are not even sparing our sports development

We don't need that. India is doing very fine even with minimal trade with Pakistan. You need railway engines from India, not we :cheesy:

Whole region is mountainous, extreme cold and lack of oxygen and dangerous roads, how is possible to construct a transit to Afghanistan via China. Chabahar Port is a better option.

They have already constructed rail link on Perma frost.

China can be a trade partner without giving transit route to India.

That is the way you think, trade partner means co operation in every aspect.

Pakistani sports are your concern,Each Time India went closer to Pakistan it got some terror strike in reply. This unpredictability will make India to look for alternate solutions.

You can look for other options its your right but spewing hate against China, being hostile considering it an enemy and begging for transit route is the same unpredictability

We don't need that. India is doing very fine even with minimal trade with Pakistan. You need railway engines from India, not we :cheesy:

who is asking you for trade with Pakistan. You are seeking transit route and i am against it.

You can look for other options its your right but spewing hate against China, being hostile considering it an enemy and begging for transit route is the same unpredictability

India is not begging here, India will pay for the transit and security provide by China, India needs access to Central Asia. This idea is related to Trade.

They have already constructed rail link on Perma frost.

So, what route you propose for connectivity with China. Even we are looking for link with China via Myanmar because trade route though Himalayas is very difficult.

India is not begging here, India will pay for the transit and security provide by China, India needs access to Central Asia. This idea is related to Trade.

Bangladesh is asking the same from you and you are not doing so. China can be ok even without giving you trade route so saying that China need the transit fee to stabilize its economy well goshhhh

So, what route you propose for connectivity with China. Even we are looking for link with China via Myanmar because trade route though Himalayas is very difficult.

India is constructing Tunnels to connect Kashmir why not build a good infrastructure which will benefit future trade.

Bangladesh is asking the same from you and you are not doing so. China can be ok even without giving you trade route so saying that China need the transit fee to stabilize its economy well goshhhh

What is Bangladesh asking? China is interested in rail connectivity with India,you may not like it but its true India is very important for China in trade relation.

Could someone please draw a potential railway route on the map if this gonna transit fom India-China-Afganistan?

From this thread, in someway, i can see Indian trust Chinese in some extent.

This one is not economically viable, in comparison with other routes because of tough Mountain terrain.

Otherwise we could have heard something about this option before.

It is about trade partnership not about transit fee.

who is asking you for trade with Pakistan. You are seeking transit route and i am against it.
In this one, opinion from Pakistan is respected by China. will it hurt Pakistan interest if the railway transit through China to Afganistan from India? I think India will not build up a railway route connecting China for National security consideration.

Could someone please draw a potential railway route on the map if this gonna transit fom India-China-Afganistan?

From this thread, in someway, i can see Indian trust Chinese in some extent.

Chines are smart a$$ people and we know it, i don't think you guys will flow in this hu-sha of higher then mountain and deeper then bla bla, if it fits your interest and bring economic benefit to this remote eastern region of your country.

Only if once you Agree and it economically viable for India.(which its not)

Back
Top Bottom