What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

SL will NOT not stop from hitting sixes now.

I am SURE about that.

Dhoni has let all down.. he just cant hit the balls. wonder if its the pitch factor as the commentators are saying. .. India needs to restrict them for 142-143

Malinga Nailed it today ... Excellent performance by Him

4 Overs = 25 Run Only with 2 Wickets & 10 Dot Balls Bowled out of 24

what's the highest score till now from any team in the 20/20 during this tournament????

India may regret poor running between wickets by Ghambir. I think score on the pitch is sufficient to win but curtailing Lankans at 143 will not be easy:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

India falling short of 25-30 runs despite getting a solid start.

For Lanka the target is 144.

Whats about Indian Bowling Attack ? who can rip apart Lankan Batting Order ...

There will many ppl standing to welcome Indian team on airport, so GOOD LUCK to Indian team. boooooooo

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Well, some superb death bowling from Sri Lanka keeps India down to 163. They had been guilty of bowling too many legstump deliveries in the first ten overs, when India sprinted to 90 for 1, but only 73 runs from the final ten overs, that too with plenty of wickets to spare and with a host of big-hitters in the line-up. Sri Lanka will definitely be the happier side at this stage, they need to make 144 to knock out India.

they need 2 make 144 runs.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

NOBODY.

i wonder, why the hell there is no Praveen Kumar. :tdown:

so its 163...India short of atleast 30 runs....Dhoni yuvi and Pathan all played disspointingly today..thanks to Raina that India reached 163...great bowling by Malinga..

Man these 20 runs they fell short of, these were the ones they needed badly

anyways how is the pitch ? How's lankan batting ? And how is india's bowling ?

no one can rip apart sl batting order..not because they are strong, bt because our bowling lacks that edge...only miracles needed now..

Back
Top Bottom