What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

hum pakistani ho ker bhi england ke match per apna khoon jala rahy hai .majboori hai

guys I dont want hurt any sentiments here ,but honestly if there was no Pakistan angle here, then any day I would have liked New Zealand to beat England.....and I am sure there are many Pakistani members like me who would have supported NZ over England any other day..but if England winning makes my Pakistani buddies happy then I pray that England wins it today...:tup: :cheers:

WOW....thanks buddy...you are a rare one....

no KP today, lets see if these english chase the target, its pretty chasable..

well 1 run more than Pakistan and 1 wikit less........
well.......................60:40 in favour of Nz it is if we take a look at the stats........
well hope for the best its POSSIBLE score for ENG.....

England chased Pakistan's 147 total, i think 150 is not that much, oh wait Peterson is not there:frown:

Body language of both teams is not good appears to be a fixed match. I think England will collapse:smokin::smokin::smokin:
No,dont think that way ENG is already found their way they realxly playing but NZ is on pressure

lol i said they'd make anywhere between 135-150 ..which i guess really isnt a prediction either :P

Kiwis need 150 to win the match. Pretty much the same target like Pakistan gave to SA.

:argh:

in the last overs, the pitch has shown some changes..that should be a good sign for England...150 very much chasable even if KP is not there...

wow 149 bs, misfield, sloppy from collinwood, match is fixed

England dont fix matches, and same things were said about AUS Vs BD match but they won in the end. anyways if we r out then its our own doing not englands.
Go England Go :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom