What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

why dhoni ?? I mean he has the potential but not yet in that postionthat could be listed with them..then i think you should have also mentioned yuvraj ...wat say ??
Yuvraj has played over 150 odi's but he doesn't have an average like DHONI!! yuvraj has it in 35+<40 but dhoni has it 55+:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

My favorite is only and only "Sehwag".

Hit or get out. that's what i love about him.

Yuvraj has played over 150 odi's but he doesn't have an average like DHONI!! yuvraj has it in 35+<40 but dhoni has it 55+:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

wats the use of average where his captainacy help us to out of world cup. who told him to bowl first again and again after wining toss. when he knew we cant chase.???:sniper::sniper:

dude..he is a match winner...remmberth noof matches he has won for India..and how did you forget the 6 sixes ??:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

I support them, because they deserve to win. Don't you agree??

I don't want teams like ind or Pakistan to win cup. nah man, never.

Only strong team should win.

From when you have been supporting Aussie cricket team? No offense but I find them most arrogant,needless tendency for sledging and cheap mentality to win at any cost.I know they are best in every department and deserves to to win at most of the time but its get boring for neutrals to watch them winning each and every game.

Particularly that Sydney test match with India if you have followed that last day.I respect Indian test team a lot because only Indians along with maybe England and Saffas have put fight to them in last decade in test cricket. One sided matches dominated by Aussie team becomes very boring for neutrals and not in general good for any game.

I support Pakistan team against them and would be happy if they salvage at least a draw after 12 match loosing streak.

Any way Aussie have best bench strength even their second and third tier team can beat any other team with ease. It more to do with their sporting culture and hard work. I hope other teams can learn from them and at least give them good fight which would be good for sport in general.

I will not say anything about Dhoni's captaincy here..he is a good captain an every one makes mistakes..(although he made more than many mistakes in this WCt20)..just wanna say that he is good but not yet great !! he will definitely earn a position for himself which makes him stand with greats ,but he is not yet there..if he is there then I will count Yuvraj before Dhoni..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom