What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Awww, what's the matter, can't handle anyone poking fun at your team? Loved the way you played against England, how many dropped catches was it?

Awww, what's the matter, can't handle anyone poking fun at your team? Loved the way you played against England, how many dropped catches was it?

you sound like a baby or a women, both are same btw..

I'm sure an ignorant patriarch would think so, anyway back to cricket. West Indies absolutely are useless. It's so annoying to want them to succeed and see them fail every time.

lets pray and hope for todays pakistan match... we have to win it otherwise we will be out ....:confused:

let us not fool ourselves
pakistan is history
no leadership
no motivation
no planning

only give me the money

let us not fool ourselves
pakistan is history
no leadership
no motivation
no planning

only give me the money

But we are the most unpredictable team from all nations

We were standing at the similar position even last year where we hardly got a chance to qualify for the Super 8 and then lost the match in Super 8 and later on bounced back with superb performance in last 3 matches.

We were lacking leadership, motivation and planning in the first few matches of WC09 too.

Hopefully you are not right and we bounce back and surprise the whole world once again

Aameen

I think you are also a little drunk, could be giving company to Ravi Shastri in the toilet - It is Raja and not Raza and it is kidding and not kiidng.

May be the tears ... koi baat nahee kal tak sab thek ho jai ga

ab Pakistan key harney ki duwa mangna band kar do )

Lets see what Pakistan does tomorrow ... Baz is raring to go after so many flops.

by the way

i dont drink buddy :rofl: sorry to disappoint u

and very very tanx for correcting my english :rofl:

aur main kyun duwa karo jab woh kudh hi har rahe hain :rofl:

But we are the most unpredictable team from all nations

We were standing at the similar position even last year where we hardly got a chance to qualify for the Super 8 and then lost the match in Super 8 and later on bounced back with superb performance in last 3 matches.

We were lacking leadership, motivation and planning in the first few matches of WC09 too.

Hopefully you are not right and we bounce back and surprise the whole world once again

Aameen

but last time there was a one weak tem in Pakistan's group and that was Ireland ,so we have to won just a one game against new zealand n dat was itcoz every one knew that we will surely beat Ireland but now the situation is different we have another giant South Africa i think it will b very very tough for Pak

Here is a simple equation guys

If Pakistan wins today from New zealand than Pak and SA will both have 2 points then New zealand must have to beat England so that if Pakistan may loose from South Africa then they will have another chance to qualify coz if South Africa will beat england thn it will come to three teams New zealand,Pakistan and England all havein 2points each thn it will come to NRR

Apne baarein main socho, doosre ki downfall k liay nahi. Apne log toh wese hi thanday paray huay hain.

Asim bhai kuch to hona chaheye na dil kush kernay kay liye coz apni team say to koi umeed nahin.

KillBill & BENNY,

You both missunderstood me, or maybe I didn`t informed a bit clearly?
What I tried to say was that, India player getting more cricket to play than Pakistani player (No doubt about that).

Pakistani Cricket Player just visiting other nations to play even their own Home-Series.

If Watson & Co also played IPL then Indian team too played IPL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom