What's new

IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan

All depends on needs. If we need a 100 a year we will have a 100 a year. If more then its fine as well.

Only constraint is budget not production capabilities.

But its not possible in the start , manufacturing capability are low in start , once you start making them , u have distributed units , first 10 fighter will take as much time next 20 fighters.

also the glitches in production get sorted out.

but in totality i agree china is more than capable to manufacture faster than any other country.

china = manufacturing .

Dnt worry pal... they r gettin MLU n more r coming!
JF-17 ur not worried? lol enjoy the illusion.
FC-20 is also around the corner..

Heck a stealthy version of JFT will be thundering in the skies by 2013-14.

P.S= ur migs,jags n harriers r obsolete...... see the list of crashes... ur own ppl call em "flying coffins".

JF-17 not worried at all, nothing special or out of the blue

FC-20 - we will look at it when it actually happens, by then India's MRCA's will be well on their way also.

Stealthy JF-17 - Again we will look at it when it happens or if it happens.

I was talking about Bisons, which have not had even one crash till now. All crashes are from the jets that have not been upgraded.

JF-17 not worried at all, nothing special or out of the blue

FC-20 - we will look at it when it actually happens, by then India's MRCA's will be well on their way also.

Stealthy JF-17 - Again we will look at it when it happens or if it happens.

I was talking about Bisons, which have not had even one crash till now. All crashes are from the jets that have not been upgraded.

last - mig-21 crash was a bison. it was a rare crash. but it tells us - mig age is gone no need to over spend on them , be it bison version or coffin version.

and problem was same which is coming up with all the russian - fighters, in recent times : The plane developed some engine problem.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/strange/746180/

China is much ahead in numbers game.

IAF has done a blunder by refusing to induct optimally capable LCA's in big numbers and instead is wasting 6 years because they want 10% more engine power. Bullshit!

IAF is fooling the country and domestic war aircraft-makers in DRDO. There is no such thing as 10% more power will make us win war!

If IAF didn't like GE-404 engines, then why they accepted it since beginning?

The fact is, this 10% increase(with GE-414 version) will be useless because IAF is always late and lagging with their projections and that's done meaningfully.

After 8 years, IAF will say - "LCA-Mk2 doesn't fit our revised requirements. World is going towards 120KN+ powered engines and that's minimum we want. So, please make us LCA-Mk3 with GE-5xx with 140KN thrust. And, in the meantime, allow us to issue tender for 150 super-MRCA."

Old tricks will be repeated because AMCA will still be in testing phase and AMCA's requirements are similary down-sized(IAF's trick again) which deosn't meet 2018's era of aircrafts.

I think shchinese went overboard in belittling other nations' capabilities. That arrogant thinking is un-representative of Chinese.

Now let's get back on topic. IAF is mistakenly viewing China and Pakistan as enemies, because of their unwillingness to fairly settle the land disputes (because they dream of a even bigger Ahkand Bharat). One major source of this unwillingness to cooperate stems from envy and over-population.

There are many areas that are under-populated where India can contract out farmland, mineral mines, etc:

1) most of Africa

2) Siberia

3) Oz, Canada, USA

4) South America

There's more than enough for everybody.

indian farmers are already buying thousands of acres of farm land in Australia and Africa.

China is much ahead in numbers game.

IAF has done a blunder by refusing to induct optimally capable LCA's in big numbers and instead is wasting 6 years because they want 10% more engine power. Bullshit!

YOu're bro.....our numbers need to increased big time....I don't understand why IAF always undermines our airfare with numbers that are not sufficient?

MKIs have rear firing ability? :what:
Never heard about that

He has mistakenly gone through some article mixing up Su-37 with MKI :lol: but AFAIK this capability is only available in SU-37 however this is just to shake off the guy at one's six as the backward launch will put the missile at disadvantage against the guy at back since it will have initial negative acceleration

i think they do have it , j-11 b twin seater can manage rear firing capacity ,

but Indian version carry better avionics and weapon package.

like i said better avionics and weapons package does not means that you should be so sure about such a capability, AFAIK, this tech has only been tested on SU-37 and a better choice would be to put some better flares and chaffs honestly

Back
Top Bottom