What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Next time PAF should remember the rule that it can shoot IAF aircraft by mistake.

The problem is unlike ur India Pakistan had always a smile foreign policy and we never threat a country or want confrontation with anyone,its not a weakness

We have smile policy but big stick in other hand like China

The PAF just cant shoot them down like that, there are rules of engagement.PAF has shown professionalism.

Rules of engagement... similar to the ones used on the Atlantique incident? We should have got revenge for them yesterday.

The problem is unlike ur India Pakistan had always a smile foreign policy and we never threat a country or want confrontation with anyone,its not a weakness

We have smile policy but big stick in other hand like China

Any news what china said abt this and any updates about the blast heard in the arabian sea?

Any news what china said abt this and any updates about the blast heard in the arabian sea?

The trouble is that as even Gordon Brown said, over 80% of terrorist attacks are traced to Pakistan ....... invariably .... so the world is gettng tired .... also the Muslim population in the restive Xinjiang province of China is a headache for China which has roots again in Pakistan ..... they are also tiring of Pakistan ..... they only supported Pakistan to tie India down and not for any other reason ..... now they are seeing with CBMs on both sides ..... lndia is no more tied by Pakistan and is delinked from it in world forums now .... so they have no option but to move away from pakistan .... (hint remember they refused to bail out economy a month back?) Pakistan is isolated and increasingly getting isolated ......... pray the war does not come .... and sanity prevails .... or pakistan's future is as bright as Iraq and Afghanistan (look what war brought them, nothing but misery, loss of social set up and life and education. a whole generation gone into oblivion)

Nope, no updates on the arabian sea incident. On the other hand, China a while ago said it will support Pakistan by all means possible.

(hint remember they refused to bail out economy a month back?)

If u check history they never give hard cash but invest here,so ur wrong

Nope, no updates on the arabian sea incident. On the other hand, China a while ago said it will support Pakistan by all means possible.

Pakistan navy was involved in some sort of an exercise. I'm not sure but i think i heard asim saying something like that.

pray the war does not come .... and sanity prevails .... or pakistan's future is as bright as Iraq and Afghanistan (look what war brought them, nothing but misery, loss of social set up and life and education. a whole generation gone into oblivion)

It's confirmed...Hindutva troll, kinda like the one I had fun with yesterday :lol:. He came off rather neutral in the beginning though :disagree:

Lol please try to make some sense. By the looks of it, you don't know anything about our strategies and military. I suggest you stop trolling and join BR. :lol:

ah so sir care to expand on strategies as you understand them? have you heard of a concept called strategic depth to develop the logistical support areas? (LSAs) and to be able to maneuver as per your own choice and not of the enemy ....?

we face this problem in punjab (both sides) ... the excellent canal system made by pakistan (and partially financed by india in initial time) provides adequate boost to the DCB on your side by offering water obstacles negating any effective deployment of armour and offensive ops by india in your area as water obstacles hardly give area for deployment of troops effectively leaving the defenders in charge of the field ..... but its not so in rajasthan ...... and sindh sector ....... ask your relatives .... they shall concur with me ..... and they shall explain the concept of RAPID divisions (IA) and cold start .... as also what is meant by strategic depth .........

It is India which is desperate to get its @$$ stuck in Afghanistan for strategic depth.

And they don't have the SLIGHTEST idea of what the consequences for them are going to be. For now, they're all happy opening consulates in Afghanistan under the Karzai government. Well i have news for them. Afghanistan is a region that can't be controlled by conventional governments. The real Taliban who're in control of 75% of the country would kick their ***** to the moon if India doesn't get out of there. Only a matter of time.

No such thing as a permanent presence of India in Afghanistan.

ah so sir care to expand on strategies as you understand them? have you heard of a concept called strategic depth to develop the logistical support areas? (LSAs) and to be able to maneuver as per your own choice and not of the enemy ....?

we face this problem in punjab (both sides) ... the excellent canal system made by pakistan (and partially financed by india in initial time) provides adequate boost to the DCB on your side by offering water obstacles negating any effective deployment of armour and offensive ops by india in your area as water obstacles hardly give area for deployment of troops effectively leaving the defenders in charge of the field ..... but its not so in rajasthan ...... and sindh sector ....... ask your relatives .... they shall concur with me ..... and they shall explain the concept of RAPID divisions (IA) and cold start .... as also what is meant by strategic depth .........

Well i don't know about you, but pakistan army has a functioning Engineering corps. Ever heard of that? In today's battlefields, water obstacles aren't a huge threat as it used to be back in 1965. With a proper air cover and overwhelming majority of troops, a defensive parameter can be achieved to move the armour later on using bridges.

Infact, Did you forget about the "yom Kippur" war back in the day? The crossing of the Suez canal by the Egyptian Army?

As for rapid divisions, yes, i'm aware of that. But don't worry about that. Don't you remember what happened in Chawinda sector? It wasn't known as the graveyard for "Indian's Finest" armoured corps for nothing :lol:

Last edited:
It's confirmed...Hindutva troll, kinda like the one I had fun with yesterday :lol:. He came off rather neutral in the beginning though :disagree:

war by any means is bad .... am not hindutva crap ..... i commanded muslim men in my infantry unit ...... and i am pretty much aware of what ramifications are held by war ...... ask the wife of the PA captain who was my first victim acorss LC on 31st Dec 2001 ..... what gift did she get? and for what? its not worth it ....... and its the basic population which is as ignorant here as there who think war is the end of the problem on either side ..... no it is not ...... cooperation is needed ... for the threat is of someone who does not respect you ..... atleast if there is a conventional fight ..... soldier fights soldier and at the end each is doing his own duty to his own motherland ..... and that is his previlige and his pride .... what glory in terrorism? and dying over something that will sooner eat us as also our enemies?
I have the greatest respect for Pak soldier .... he has left his home and heads in cold to border just as we jest on line.... for his nation, not knowing if tomorrow he has peace ...... or invasion ..... if he has death and glory or the agony of waiting ..... waiting for the decision of war or peace ...... while we talk about war and kicking *** and other nonsense ..... it does not matter to him what happens ... for him the only thing that counts the moment the first bullet fires .... is the fear ..... not of dying .... but of living through the horror that is war ..... of seeing his brother at arms shot up and mutilated ... of waiting for that blissful bullet that gives him the penultimate honor ..... of being a shaheed ....

He fights not for his country then, but for his izzat, his brother-at-arms protection and honor and for the izzat of his section/platoon/company/regiment and then only his nation .......

Back
Top Bottom