What's new

IAF to induct 200-250 fifth generation fighters

that was the Big idea

sir I am a simple minded kind of guy, I dont hold much in my mind..

no hard feelings...

there is about 2 million nicaraguans living on the states right now, many many like me, illegal aliens scaping from our 1970-90s wars..

another Quality vs Quantity :azn: (english fluency only, not technical merits as our english is at native level but most of my teammates and I are high school brats) but thats only because our only market at this moment its the U.S.A

I must remaind you that I grew up in the states(13 year old boy) up until recently and I have most of my family back in the states.. and thats a big plus also since I have to convice the customers I am on San Antonio, Texas...:lol:

I do

sorry buddy I was wrong...

guess I am a lucky summbitch :woot: cause here in Nicaragua as long as you speak english you are good to go...:whistle:

...I'll get you for that.

How about a Cowboy or Hillbilly accents? or how about the Mexican accent I have to use everyday?..:blink:

I must admit that $500 is alot for a young single guy like me, but hey thats just for starters after 1 year they raise that up to 585

yup.. I am saving up so I can start my own bisiness..

not only you guys, Manila call centers also,

sorry buddy its nothing personal but this tiny tiny Victory goes to Nicaragua....:sniper:

but..you guys got Super Fighter Planes for Pete's sake... :yahoo:

Yeah, yu da Man.

Now back to planes.

250 5th gen planes...i am hearing this for long time,but really is that possible

Let assume the cost of plane to b $100 million(fly away cost),now that adds to a burgeoning $25 billion,now add to that maintenance costs and weapons and training...dont u people think this is to much exaggerated

well here is the funny bit..

Russian and Indian Govts are 50:50 partners in profit, and the Governments are themselves buyers and sellers, whatever we pay more or less makes its way back into the treasury. Also since Russia is touted to buy more than India, on the whole we will make more profit from the deal, thus reducing our costs in the venture even more.

Finally we will approach mutually friendly countries to sell them for 100 Mil+, that is again going to add to income. All in all it may pay itself.

The 100 Mil price tag is probably more to do with this being a military status symbol, coveted technology and most importantly a state of mind and prosperity in potential customers.

Back
Top Bottom