What's new

IAF to deploy Apache strike helicopters at Indo-China border

bro just check previous posts, what indian fellow members saying about bangladesh. do you think being a bangladeshi i will keep silent ? for your info we all want to make good relation with india but when there is no win-win situation ,then it is obvious that you will get reaction.

That was because what you were saying........like come & try to invade BD,.........and other such non-sense talking, if you challenge someone than he will try to kick in your *** wright. So instead of making things complicated for yourself, just try to smoth ride..:tup:

and you know only two of those systems are enough for bd :D ( due to small country) but we are making 4 layers :D

HQ12 & HQ 16b has nearly same range & performance than why BD purchase them twice. Can you enlighten the scenario.

That was because what you were saying........like come & try to invade BD,.........and other such non-sense talking, if you challenge someone than he will try to kick in your *** wright. So instead of making things complicated for yourself, just try to smoth ride..:tup:

HQ12 & HQ 16b has nearly same range & performance than why BD purchase them twice. Can you enlighten the scenario.

1.only FM90 we have now and negotiation is going on over s400 sam, others not confirmed yet and i do not have idea about those two sam system.
2. read again bd members post again, he is giving his logic what may be purpose of such movement of india. what we can do, it does not mean he is asking for invade. after seeing this indian fellow member trolled.( if he give his logic what will be counter of such bangladesh -china movement then i would not mind) . then i joined, hope i make myself clear. if you check i targeted only those who trolled.

If India run arm race with China, you will bankrupt in the end. You guys spending money like pouring water.numerous corruption behind the stage.

For decades we didn't induct a single platform
Now we have funds so we need to replace the soviet era platforms ASAP
& we are only trying to match up china on the boder
There is a huge gap

Have you seen you country's millitary on the boder with india

high-low mix

There is a huge gap

:rofl: We only depoly some antique arms on the boder with india

high-low mix

BD is purchasing S400, so there is no room for high-low configuration. That will be cost burden for BD. Yes if they are not buying S400 than you can say they are mixing high-low.
Can you tell us more about these high-low systems.:azn:

BD is purchasing S400, so there is no room for high-low configuration. That will be cost burden for BD. Yes if they are not buying S400 than you can say they are mixing high-low.
Can you tell us more about these high-low systems.:azn:

can you tell me cost of the sam system ?

and so far i know s400 is mix of mid to high range

There is a huge gap

If I say China will not invade India, you guys will say better safe than sorry stuff.....it is onviously your government had faced financial dilemma in weapon procurement. If one day your economy collapse, don blame China.

What I read from wiki is HQ12 has 35km & HQ16 has 50km range, btw there still dont have any profit of inducting twice of them untill ships case occur.:undecided:

and FM90 sam 18km i think

can you tell me cost of the sam system ?

Completely depend on system. As wiki iterated fm90 cost is ~160000$ per system & 25000$ per missile. While system like S400 are too much costly.
Thats why I am saying that BD dont need system having range of 50/75km because S400+HQ12 can do its role precisely.

:rofl: We only depoly some antique arms on the boder with india

Now you need to put your best stuff in tibet to counter our new stuff. That surely will lead you towards to spend more money & headache.:azn:
Ohhhhh plz dont be bankrupt.:rofl:

What I read from wiki is HQ12 has 35km & HQ16 has 50km range, btw there still dont have any profit of inducting twice of them untill ships case occur.:undecided:

Pakistan will go for both HQ16B and FD2000 for high low. HQ16b is an improved version of HQ16A, range extended from 35Km to 75 and the length of HQ16b is 0.17m longer than HQ16A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom