What's new

IAF Showcases firepower at Pokhram Range

DSC05494-751520.jpg

9-772383.jpg

8-773374.jpg

1-784840.jpg

10-771441.jpg

Great pictures good see precision bombing at nite time.

I feel if INDIA ever attacks terror camps any wherre it will be at NIGHT not in day so the strike planes are much harder to detect as they cross borders

Great pictures good see precision bombing at nite time.

I feel if INDIA ever attacks terror camps any wherre it will be at NIGHT not in day so the strike planes are much harder to detect as they cross borders

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You mean the highmark 2010 that was conducted AFTER the indian exercises? You sure can put two and two together.

hahahaha...so going back to your earlier excercise...how come IAF conducted another excercise within couple of months. Is it a normal practice (which I doubt) or could not swallow PAF's massive excercises.
For us 2 and 2 are four not 22. :coffee:

hahahaha...so going back to your earlier excercise...how come IAF conducted another excercise within couple of months. Is it a normal practice (which I doubt) or could not swallow PAF's massive excercises.
For us 2 and 2 are four not 22. :coffee:

Actually the video is of the first exercise, there was no second exercise after the pakistani one.

But by your own logic, pakistan must have conducted its exercise after indian exercise because pakistan could not swallow indian exercise. Now stick to your two plus two four and don't try to come up with 22... :toast_sign:

Indian Air Force Night Attack against ground targets

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Air Force Special Transport Ops

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom