What's new

IAF deploys fighters near Pak border

Who's Cruise Missile is 3 times faster?? :rofl::rofl::victory:

Whose missile has a very high heat signature and will be detected as soon as it is launched ;), if you are basing a missile purely on its speed than i guess the MIG 25 is the greatest aircraft ever built.

No one is crying if you want to see real crying go to BR and you will see what crying is. with articles stating that Pakistan should be stopped the sale of F-16s!!! & F-16s to TSP will destroy the peace of SOUTH ASIA :eek: no problem place them close to our border we are more than happy to have them close to us!

every airforce has a plan a squadron of SU-30s will change nothing!

so indians can keep crying after all they are the BEST when it comes to drama & crying! :pop:

So ur saying BR and PDF are the same..?

BTW who started crying and wrote the article or who cried and started this thread..?

Whose missile has a very high heat signature and will be detected as soon as it is launched ;), if you are basing a missile purely on its speed than i guess the MIG 25 is the greatest aircraft ever built.

do your homework first ...

brahmos can not stopped by any known SAM in the world

its your dream ...

ohh i think you really want that .....

because from past ( 4 consecutive loss) u atlest learn that pakistan cant defeat india :lol::lol:

Four consecutive losses thats a bit generous. 71 india could claim that. 65 was a draw, and 48 was a good win for a Pakistan as we gained territroy i-e Azad Kashmir and India has to run to the UN to save itself from incurring more losses.
As Brahmos (being invincible) is concerned, it has shorter range compared to Babur. Is not yet integrated into any Indian fighters, and can be countered by AAA. Its best suited for the Naval role. But I will leave that as this is airforce thread.

Save it for Indo-China war

And who told China and India are going for war ?? No one is fool enough out of these 2 countries who will go in war without any big agenda which cant be solved thru conversation. Both the countrie's economy is booming and they are busy in modernisation of their armed forces as well as infrastructure of the country.

If you cant dare to face the Falcurm and Flanker, then its good. Atleast something is learned from past wars.BTW there is no real possibility of war with neither Pak nor with China.
Sit tight and donot put rubbish and baseless remarks of ur own.

nangyale...... 65 wasnt a draw....ever wonder why indian head of state ran to UN for a ceasefire for?

Four consecutive losses thats a bit generous. 71 india could claim that. 65 was a draw, and 48 was a good win for a Pakistan as we gained territroy i-e Azad Kashmir and India has to run to the UN to save itself from incurring more losses.
As Brahmos (being invincible) is concerned, it has shorter range compared to Babur. Is not yet integrated into any Indian fighters, and can be countered by AAA. Its best suited for the Naval role. But I will leave that as this is airforce thread.

4 u 300 kms are enough frm any mode ,y u want more i dont know...

Who lost what territory, everyone know here and who ran to UN for ceasefire many times, this is also known to everyone. Who even denied to accept the role of soldiers few years back and later even denied to accept the dead bodies of soldires on high hills and later came with white flag in hands to collect the body and called its a victory for Kashmir ??
Lets not discuss these war results here and stick to topic.

Last edited:

if m not wrong 300km is its maximum range ... greater they payload lesser will be the range of ur bra-mos :D ... and who said its invincible :disagree: why u guys always exaggerate ur equipments :blah:

if m not wrong 300km is its maximum range ... greater they payload lesser will be the range of ur bra-mos :D ... and who said its invincible :disagree: why u guys always exaggerate ur equipments :blah:

thks 4 ur :blah::blah:,no body is increasing it's payload,i said 300 kms are enough.thats y it's invincible.:lol::lol:

wel no f 16 has stationed near indian border even our new F 16 are going in jacomabad base well and than indian says that pakistan is a one who is creating probleums in region when india buys trilllions of dollars of weapons they dont have any probleum when pakistan buys even a bullet whole indian govt and media cries so it is a fact india never want to have a peace with pakistan and this peace is just a drama

thks 4 ur :blah::blah:,no body is increasing it's payload,i said 300 kms are enough.thats y it's invincible.:lol::lol:

if speed is everything then y u guys going for sub sonic cruise missiles which we already have from last 5 years :blah: :D

if 300 is all you need then Why would you develop or deploy any longer range missiles against Pakistan. The fact remains that India cannot deploy these missiles right at the border, one need to deploy it further in land so as to protect high value assests from being taken out (its so obvious I dont know why even I have to tell you this). If in case you deploy it hundred to two hundred km away, then your usefull range is only a 100km which is not very impressive. Considering that these missiles would be mostly used against high value and well defended targets (such as airbases and command and control centres). This range will only become usefull if deployed from the air, which again brings me to the point, that sadly for India its still not integrated in their AF yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom