What's new

IAF all Geared up to work on LCA MK-2 aircraft, with HAL and DRDO : Chief

What's the RCS value for J-10B?

Very small, much smaller than Rafale.

Tejas Mk1 even with a slightly under powered GE 404 engine is a generation ahead of anything in PAF other than the small fleet of F16 from USA.

GE 404 is a really old engine first used on F/A-18A I think. GE 414 is bigger and newer and used on F/A-18E.

F22 Raptor doesnt have DSI either. so a DSI enabled aeroplane can shot down F22 any day right ?

DSI is stealthier than S shaped traditional intake. That's why F-35 uses DSI.

For one thing, it is single engine rather than twin engined. Second, DSI hides engine blades better than S duct intakes and has less reflective surface.
o-tu-ren-de-mama-.jpg

India needs to move real fast on this front,for China's J-10B is now in batch production and J-10C is scheduled for maiden flight within a month or so。

If you are as good looking as the girl in your avatar. I'll let you know.

What you are talking about? Are you comparing Tejas to your MKI and say that Tejas is better?
so u are nt sure abt it! well i pity u...

Tejas Mk1 even with a slightly under powered GE 404 engine is a generation ahead of anything in PAF other than the small fleet of F16 from USA.

The mirages 5 & F7 which PAF flys are 25 YEARS BEHIND the technology of the Tejas

Even THE THUNDER which is their future main combat plane has inferior flight control , no composites materials and carrys chinease radar weapons and EW suites over TEJAS which has western designed israeli jammers Radar & weapons.

Their is a reason why each thunder costs half the price of a Tejas. They have cut corners too save price per unit.
8468770463_b2bf056ec2_b.jpg

38070359.jpg

tejas still much better than many others jets of russian inventory
You've got to be kidding me right? Russian inventory of aircrafts is a culmination of 50 years of hard work. Any sane aviation analyst will always says that the Russians made much superior weapons compared to what the Europeans and the Chinese could pull out of their arsenal. Hell the Chinese are still reverse engineering the air frames of jets that were inducted by the Russian airforce 3 decades back and you are a major customer for it.

The MiG 21 is a legendary aircraft. It has served well. Above all he is an hero who has lived long enough to become a villain.

DSI is stealthier than S shaped traditional intake. That's why F-35 uses DSI.
The reason F 35 uses DSI instead of a diverted S shaped intake is because it is cheaper and occupies less space. It helps in accommodating the massive lift fan in the center in the F 35B model. The S shaped intakes controls the airflow whenever necessary in High alpha scenarios too without bleeding the engine.

India needs to move real fast on this front,for China's J-10B is now in batch production and J-10C is scheduled for maiden flight within a month or so。

We are not in competition with the Chinese

Back
Top Bottom