What's new

IAF Air violation 4 Radar Signature data

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a personal blog for goodness sake! Just an opinion... Should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Its 'speculation'.

I'm no expert, but don't you think they would have received the signatures when they were messing around in the no-fly zone?

Here is the full article

At 11:30 am PST [Pakistan Standard Time], 3 Indian Mirage 2000-H fighter jets crossed the line of control, intruding in airspace over Pakistani side of the disputed valley of Kashmir, up until approximately three to four miles before they were intercepted by 2 F16s and 2 Mirage III fighter jets of Pakistan air force.

The second intrusion was recorded at around 12:20 pm PST, when 2 Indian SU-30 MKIs crossed the international border near an eastern city of Pakistan; Lahore. During this instance, they were able to penetrate around 2 miles inside the Pakistani airspace before getting intercepted by 3 F-16s and 3 F7 fighter jets of Pakistan air force.

Lets suppose if this article is true now if the Indians were so brave enuf to intrude into Pakistani Airspace why the hell did they not engage the Pkaistani fighters?? One must not forget that Pakistan shor down TWO indian Jets in Kargil war without even using there airforce :)

Lets suppose if this article is true now if the Indians were so brave enuf to intrude into Pakistani Airspace why the hell did they not engage the Pkaistani fighters??

Er, because India and Pakistan are NOT at war?

Why then try to be all macho and intrude only to chicken off from a fight?

Oh my God!!! The niveau of this forum is sinking more and more. Our indian friends are now even taking blogs as source. My god, if I did so, Pakistan shouldn't been existent since 9/11 but it is and inshallah always will be.

So plz take valuable sources otherwise don't wonder if you aren't taken serious.:)

Why then try to be all macho and intrude only to chicken off from a fight?

To test Pakistani defences and gather ELINT. What fight are you talking about? If PAF was so ready for a fight, why didn't the f-16s and Mirage IIIs fire at the IAF when they were intercepted? Who's the chicken here?

A personal blog can not be considered as an authoritative source of information.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom