What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Zionists like you have chosen to apply the techniques of Hitler on the Palestinians, so Hitler would have been proud of nazi zionists like you. Since you are a great liar and hypocrite, Dr. Goebels would have been proud of you too.

As ususal for an Anti-Semite, you conviently ignored my argument while not denying it - you could not care less for the Palestinians if they were not in a conflict with Israel. That is your real twisted thinking of a primitive anti-Semite.

As ususal for an Anti-Semite, you conviently ignored my argument while not denying it - you could not care less for the Palestinians if they were not in a conflict with Israel. That is your real twisted thinking of a primitive anti-Semite.

A neo-nazi like you have no argument all you have is lies and deceit.

Your entire thinking is based on lies. That is why you are anti-Semite and hostile towards Israel, the only democratic country in the Middle East and one of the most developed countries in the international community.

Israel's existence is based on lies and repression, hence, your entire life is based on lies and genocide. You try your best to hide that by pointing fingers at others.

Israel's existence is based on lies and repression, hence, your entire life is based on lies and genocide. You try your best to hide that by pointing fingers at others.

I am not pointing at anyone because I do not have anything to hide. You are the one who hides the primitive and barbaric nature of a significant part of his Muslim civilisation by anti-Semitism, spreading hatred and mendacity and blaming Israel for all the troubles of the world.

I am not pointing at anyone because I do not have anything to hide. You are the one who hides the primitive and barbaric nature of a significant part of his Muslim civilisation by anti-Semitism, spreading hatred and mendacity and blaming Israel for all the troubles of the world.

We know that to the zionists, Muslims are 'primitive and barbaric' for they speak against the israeli terrorism.

We advocate peace and human rights while you and your likes are the real advocates of terrorism and robbery.

You advocate butchering Jews, raping women and letting terrorists and murderers to control the world only because they are Muslims. Your smallest concern is human rights and you support barbaric terrorists who destroy peace. But in your world of lies terrorism is peace.

You advocate butchering Jews, raping women and letting terrorists and murderers to control the world only because they are Muslims. Your smallest concern is human rights and you support barbaric terrorists who destroy peace. But in your world of lies terrorism is peace.

Lies after lies, nothing new from a hatemonger like you!

Crawl back to the cave you came from and remain in your hatred and Anti-Semitism. Leave the important issues to people who has not ignorant about them like yourself. If someone wants to dig a cave or to light fire he will know where to reach a Neanderthal like you.

Crawl back to the cave you came from and remain in your hatred and Anti-Semitism. Leave the important issues to people who has not ignorant about them like yourself. If someone wants to dig a cave or to light fire he will know where to reach a Neanderthal like you.

I'm living in my own homeland, why should I crawl back? The 21st century robbers in occupied Palestine should crawl back to Europe or wherever they came from.

I'm living in my own homeland, why should I crawl back? The 21st century robbers in occupied Palestine should crawl back to Europe or wherever they came from.

You are living in one of the most under-developed countries in the world while Israel gives better life conditions to the Palestinians than the life conditions in Bangladesh. Instead of spreading hatred and anti-Semitism and screaming against the return of the people of Israel to their historic land you should concentrate on improving your impoverished homeland that no one would touch even with a stick.

Back
Top Bottom