What's new

IAC-3 might be nuclear powered Aircraft carrier

IAC-3 might be equipped with brahmose hypersonic missiles but of improved range of about 700km- 3000km or more. Its a due need of that time as the IAC might not be focused to pakistan only . Even at the present course of time china have aircraft carrier killer missiles with range about 3000km . So , a lot of hard work is required .

Hypersonic missiles of 3000 kms are called ballistic missiles. We already have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it'll blow up and India will be a pentagram (geddit, coz I'm goffik.) between Hiroshima and Nghasksia

Guys,lets talk about IAC II now.For IAC III we have to wait 10 years before it get cleared from govt.:woot:

These discussions don't make sense.Stop daydreaming and get realistic :no:

Hypersonic missiles of 3000 kms are called ballistic missiles. We already have them.
Actually ballistic missiles are missiles which follows a sub orbital ballistic path and cruise missiles are conventional guided missiles that can maneuover and have high accuracy..........
Thus there can be 250 kms range ballistic missile.....
Prithvi (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and an intercontinental range cruise missile.....
SM-64 Navaho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually ballistic missiles are missiles which follows a sub orbital ballistic path and cruise missiles are conventional guided missiles that can maneuover and have high accuracy..........
Thus there can be 250 kms range ballistic missile.....
Prithvi (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and an intercontinental range cruise missile.....
SM-64 Navaho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes i know, but common, hypersonic 3000 kms cruise missile? seriously ?

I may be bright but I'm also............................................................... a goff.
Fangs for te compkment, you mediocre dunces.

There il be skgiyjllks stheer there

Maybe it'll blow up and India will be a pentagram (geddit, coz I'm goffik.) between Hiroshima and Nghasksia

Burn baby burn :chilli:

I may be bright but I'm also............................................................... a goff.

One More Yahoo stating "We will slash India, USA and Israel".

I have met Retired Pakistan Navy Officers and must appreciate the Intellectual Discussions we had. Servicing over 40 year old ships takes an effort. Your Navy Officers are very Compitent and we appreciate that.

you are sooo bright that we want to put you up in a bulb socket and spread the light.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom