What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

So all of you people are yearning for a leader that promotes terrorism against India? It's true, Imran Khan can't save you guys, you need a psychiatrist.

Mere hisaab se jootay parhne chahiye whoever promotes terrorism anywhere. Our issue with India is only Kashmir. But things like Mumbai incident were a black mark on all of Pakistan.

The difference being that the Pakistani state did not sponsor the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. If Imran Khan is saying that it did, then he is compromising Pakistan's position internationally. And we don't need a leader who compromises Pakistan's position internationally. Imran Khan has also compromised the Pakistani state's position on many other issues, including 1971 and the current WOT campaign.

Well, even I believe that the mofos will understand the language of guns only. But, it was you, who seem to have disliked IK's vows to disarm them. I say disarm & dismantle them, by whatever way possible.. by guns &/or by persuation.. At least I'm 100% on with the dis-arming part, which I believe is critical to Pakistan's path forward.

I think you misunderstood. The reason I was arguing was not to say I'm opposed in disarming them. Rather this coming from Khan while he's been adamant on Pakistani media by saying 'guns are jewelry for the tribals and people in those areas' and 'negotiation is the only way forward'. I have always believed he goes with the flow to win popular vote and this is proof.

Here he said IF elected he would eliminate radicals in Pakistan to an Indian audience. Something he has never said in Pakistan in effect contradicting himself.

The bold part below:
First of all, Do you or do not you believe what's stated in your quoted paragraph is true or not?

I do believe it is correct prior to this interview Imran Khan literally blamed everything on WOT. Yet, here he said and I quote 'The time has come to not only remove all militant groups, disarm them but also a de-weaponisation in Pakistan because it causing massive problems within the country.'

Something he never mentioned to Pakistani people or media.

The difference being that the Pakistani state did not sponsor the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. If Imran Khan is saying that it did, then he is compromising Pakistan's position internationally. And we don't need a leader who compromises Pakistan's position internationally. Imran Khan has also compromised the Pakistani state's position on many other issues, including 1971 and the current WOT campaign.

Imran Khan is saying what is known to all that Pakistan's incompetence at stopping a militant outfit based on Pakistan soil from attacking Indian civilians compromised Pakistan's standing and it's valuable good name in the entire world.

Militant group - LeT was based in Pakistan and at least one attacker was Pakistani if not all. Pakistan had banned this outfit. Yet it did what it did. It is OUR failure, Imran Khan has said he would not let Pakistan fail again in this regard.

Surely you don't wan't Pakistan to fail again, do you? We may not be in charge of LeT, but if the state looks away and says go do what you want, then that's a criminal negligence from our leaders.

I don't know about you, but I don't want complicity in killing pregnant women in Mumbai, how does that help Kashmir cause?

atleast he is clear about his policy, unlike Nawaz or Musharraf dictator who were going to sell out Kashmir secretly.

anyhow I totally endorse the peaceful and political resolution on Kashmir, raise the issue on diplomatic level to built pressure against India to get down on reasonable terms about the disputed territory.

keep the issue of Kashmir alive like of Palestine,

use diplomacy to ensure the world community puts enough pressure on india to end the criminal presence of more than half a million indian army in Kashmir.

on the other hand, control the militancy policy of establishment, they have failed miserably in every strategy they have devised so far. Its effect shall be two folded; will solve out our internal problem and will help us raise the issue of Kashmir on international level with a better position.

just imagine, no militacy/militant groups in Pakistan, but presence of Indian troops in Kashmir, the picture will clearly help us plea our case for Kashmir.

Imran Khan is saying what is known to all that Pakistan's incompetence at stopping a militant outfit based on Pakistan soil from attacking Indian civilians compromised Pakistan's standing and it's valuable good name in the entire world.

Militant group - LeT was based in Pakistan and at least one attacker was Pakistani if not all. Pakistan had banned this outfit. Yet it did what it did. It is OUR failure, Imran Khan has said he would not let Pakistan fail again in this regard.

Surely you don't wan't Pakistan to fail again, do you? We may not be in charge of LeT, but if the state looks away and says go do what you want, then that's a criminal negligence from our leaders.

I don't know about you, but I don't want complicity in killing pregnant women in Mumbai, how does that help Kashmir cause?

That is NOT the point.

He says one thing to Pakistani people and another to the Indian audience. Why not come out and just say on Pakistani media and rallies PAKISTAN and I will NOT tolerate militancy in any form and eliminate those people associated with it like he did in this interview.

just imagine, no militacy/militant groups in Pakistan, but presence of Indian troops in Kashmir, the picture will clearly help us plea our case for Kashmir.
Yes if insurgency stops from your side and still the GOI keeps the army in Kashmir under AFSPA, then it would be a big blotch on India's face and Pakistan will get a lot more support from the international community.
However a prerequisite for this condition is to stop the militancy, something which I don't think is possible without a really good leader[ and by leader I mean the Army Chief, not PM or Prez].

That is NOT the point.

He says one thing to Pakistani people and another to the Indian audience. Why not come out and just say on Pakistani media and rallies PAKISTAN and I will NOT tolerate militancy in any form and eliminate those people associated with it like he did in this interview.

By definition saying two opposite things means he must have said he will promote militancy against India.

Can you show me where he said that?

He has spoken against the war that is going on, on the behest of the United States. That doesn't mean he will allow LeT to prosper.

He has spoken against the war that is going on, on the behest of the United States. That doesn't mean he will allow LeT to prosper.
What if the Army Chief says no to stopping the terrorism, what will he do then. Just quit the job and leave. End of story???

Yes if insurgency stops from your side and still the GOI keeps the army in Kashmir under AFSPA, then it would be a big blotch on India's face and Pakistan will get a lot more support from the international community.
However a prerequisite for this condition is to stop the militancy, something which I don't think is possible without a really good leader[ and by leader I mean the Army Chief, not PM or Prez].

^^ although the militancy has reduced to almost zero, yet the situation in Kashmir is against India, that is why despite the commission's suggestion, indian army or if you like government refuted the idea of taking out the military from the equation.

which shows, that india knows the only reason the region is under their control is because of their military.

that is why I believe, If we dont hit the well defended part, we will walk through the vulnerable part !! atleast something would be achieved for Kashmiris to improve their lives, whether in indian equation or pakistani or independent/autonomous.

Well, if he has to do a job as drastic as spiralling Pakistan back into the path of Peace & progress, he has to think, do & say things completely out of the box, not like all the tom, dick & harry politicians of Pakistan (who were, in fact, responsible to put Pakistan into today's precarious position over the last sixty years). Heck, he'll have to undo a lot of things the average politicians & other agencies of Pakistan had done so far in order to do some descent job.

If he keeps saying adamently what all others had been saying so far, he would be just another politician.

I think you misunderstood. The reason I was arguing was not to say I'm opposed in disarming them. Rather this coming from Khan while he's been adamant on Pakistani media by saying 'guns are jewelry for the tribals and people in those areas' and 'negotiation is the only way forward'. I have always believed he goes with the flow to win popular vote and this is proof.

Here he said IF elected he would eliminate radicals in Pakistan to an Indian audience. Something he has never said in Pakistan in effect contradicting himself.

I do believe it is correct prior to this interview Imran Khan literally blamed everything on WOT. Yet, here he said and I quote 'The time has come to not only remove all militant groups, disarm them but also a de-weaponisation in Pakistan because it causing massive problems within the country.'

Something he never mentioned to Pakistani people or media.

You do have a point there. If he really keeps changing his theories, he's not even the half the guy I expected him to be. People's belief CAN change over the time, but not in a blink of an eye.

So, if I am to understand you correctly, you do believe that disarming the terrorists, be it in the tribal areas, or in AJK area, or in Karachi or Punjab, is of absolute importance to Pakistan's future?

^^ although the militancy has reduced to almost zero, yet the situation in Kashmir is against India, that is why despite the commission's suggestion, indian army or if you like government refuted the idea of taking out the military from the equation.

which shows, that india knows the only reason the region is under their control is because of their military.

that is why I believe, If we dont hit the well defended part, we will walk through the vulnerable part !! atleast something would be achieved for Kashmiris to improve their lives, whether in indian equation or pakistani or independent/autonomous.
Against common perception in pakistan, militancy hasn't reduced to zero and it isn't anywhere close to it.
It has reduced greatly in some areas and in most areas it has become domestically induced by a few hundred daydreamers like Gilani[can't remeber his full name]. But the moment[i.e few months] the army is taken out, it will skyrocket to pre-2000 levels.
On top of that the IA has recognized many terrorist camps on the other side through SATS and insurgency is still active.
That is the reason the army and centre are opposed to taking out the army from even few areas.
You know I would really like to debate about this with you but I somehow got a feeling that it isn't worth it.

Imran's Charge sheet against Pakistan
lol3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not vote for Imran Khan after watching this, AND I AM SURE EVEN YOU WILL!
FOR ALL THOSE SAYING COMMENTING THAT MY LEADER IMRAN KHAN IS AN ISI STOOGE/ARROGANT/LIVES IN A 120 ARAB MAHAL

1. CAN'T THE ISI AFFORD TO BUY THIS DOWN TO EARTH MIRACLE ''IMRAN KHAN'' A NEW TUXEDO?
2. CAN HIS ARROGANCE ALLOW HIM TO WEAR SUCH A DRESS & APPEAR BEFORE THE JALSA OF MILLIONS (MASHALLAH)?
3. CAN SOMEONE LIVING IN A HOUSE WORTH OF 120 ARAB (ACCORDING TO MR.BEANS CH.NISAR) NOT AFFORD TO BUY OR GET HIMSELF STITCHED A COAT WORTH WHAT, RS.2000?

DECIDE YOUR VOTE PAKISTAN!

I CHOSE MY FATE KEEPING IN MIND MY LOYALTY AND DIGNITY FOREMOST AND MY VOTE IS IMRAN KHAN, WHAT'S YOURS?

500997260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom