What's new

I was stopped at US airports because of my surname:Irrfan

Its matter of nationality that should be considered rather than religion.

How many Indian Muslims have killed US citizens. And here we are talking of a Bollywood Actor whom they gave VISA for not tourism but for acting in a film, where he can be monitored if they want to.

I oppose frisking of at least known Indian Muslims even if they are so security conscious. APJ Abdul Kalam, Sharukh Khan, Irrfan Khan, are not normal regular unknown Muslim from South Asia.

Dude they ask you for your your purpose of visiting. And its US duty to check credentials beforehand, before issuing VISA rather than humiliating them at airport.

I will like to know your answer if they start stopping Indians especially from New Delhi as permanent residence because they may be potential rapists as Delhi has earned this dubious reputation.

Bro - was it a problem before 9/11? you need to see the core reason rather than going around it.

Bro - was it a problem before 9/11? you need to see the core reason rather than going around it.
9/11 was done by terrorists from KSA, 16 out of 19 were from KSA, and US attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. :omghaha:

What was the link of Indian Muslims ? Why Indian Muslims considered as threat just because they are Muslims, instead they should we considered not a threat because they are Indians.

Dude they ask you for your your purpose of visiting. And its US duty to check credentials beforehand, before issuing VISA rather than humiliating them at airport.

The visa permits the holder the right to travel to the United States to present themselves to a Customs and Border Protection CBP officer to request entry into the United States. The visa permits travel to the US ONLY and does not guarantee entry, the CBP officer at the airport can permit or deny entry into the US.

Oh let me see.....let me see.......

Which Film of Mr. Irrfan KHAN is released just last week???

Oh i remember - "Saheb, biwi aur Gangster"......hmm.......

Wonder, why these Bollywood celebrities find out that there name IS KHAN just when there films are about to get released or have just released???

If I were....I will spit on TSA face and chant "***** your fat lazy Amercians"....

then they will buy me a ticket for returning. En route I will waste some red wines and have a good sleep.

Well, you may not be able to do the second for a very very long time if you do this first.. ;)

OH WOW JUST QUIT IT INDIAN iF THEY Can do that to their OWN PEOPLE(Citizens) wtf you think they can do to you and rember indians these citizens have rights and they pay for These Guys to work out of their Taxes SO please stop the whinning and Just QUit and no body cares about BOllyWOOD musical MOvies, no one here watches them anyways chinese movies are more popular then bollywood for god sake just quit it you tube CBP harrasment,TSA harrasment and INS harrasment you will see the guys that are harrassed are AMERICAN CITIZENS,

"THANK YOU COME AGAIN":cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many Indian Muslims have killed US citizens. And here we are talking of a Bollywood Actor whom they gave VISA for not tourism but for acting in a film, where he can be monitored if they want to.

I oppose frisking of at least known Indian Muslims even if they are so security conscious. APJ Abdul Kalam, Sharukh Khan, Irrfan Khan, are not normal regular unknown Muslim from South Asia.

well Indian citizen don't kill Americans it's Muslims , and Indian Muslims killed many people in India by helping their brothers . American citizen got killed in 26/11 Indian Muslims helped to isi to plot attack.

KRAIT said:
I will like to know your answer if they start stopping Indians especially from New Delhi as permanent residence because they may be potential rapists as Delhi has earned this dubious reputation.

yes if they are raping women in all over world , if they have international Rape Organizations to help rapist . if they had any kind of "rape jihad" goal , if they have scripture/guide from then they take inspiration to rape women in world wide rape mission . and if they believe Raping women the best culture and it should be applied in all over world.

Its a little crazy .. this victim mentality Muslims across the world nowadays use for the purpose of publicity and what not. I agree its sad that Muslims are stereotyped.. But that's the reality. Got to learn to live with it till the ones responsible for creating this stereotype are not eradicated..

I mean the last 2-3 incidents of theft in my locality are found to have been committed by fruit vendors, then pretty obviously the security establishment of my RWA will look at all vendors entering the locality with suspicion and will tighten the security around their entry and exit. Does that mean all those vendors are guilty.. Hell.. No.. But then the residents of the locality are well within their rights to take whatever steps necessary to protect themselves.. And if some of those vendors find it intolerable, they can really go and sell else where.. No one is forcing them to come here.

Same applies .. You dont like the way US treats you, dont go there.. Why b itch and moan about it and still make a beeline to the US embassy at the first chance to apply for a visa..

Remember, its their country.. Their rules. They don't come to Pakistan and question Pakistan's rules about only allowing muslims to occupy certain positions or Indian laws about caste based reservations.

@Voxx I don't agree with you. But I must admit it was great reply. and counter argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or get sat in a small cell for an extended vacation. I hope your cell-mate is "Bubbles", he likes little brown toys.

I cannot call you a racist as you are cunning enough to dodge one, mr. white trash bag juice made of papaya or duriana....

At least it's not that offensive as some cheerleader name KR..T could have a darker skin.

Apart from the core issue, there's a cultural aspect as well that people from other countries, especially Asia don't realize.

Which is, do not get into an argument with an American security official. Comply, do what they say, be courteous and move on.

They do not care for your izzat, your feelings, your sentiments, your status. They have their processes, they will follow the process. Many of them do not use their brains, a few don't have brains, but if you get on a high horse I guarantee you they will bring you down in a flash.

Doesn't matter what color you are, or what religion. I have seen elderly white women in US airports detained just because they got into an argument with some random airport official.

So suck it up and keep moving. It's not personal.

"Actually, I don't use my surname Khan in films,
but in passports, surname and religion are
required.

That is not completely true.

Religion is not mentioned in Indian passports. There isn't a religion section even in the application forms for passport.

Back
Top Bottom