What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

to date, india has failed to link HS to the mumbai attacks.....so therefore, such rhetoric is meaningless at best

in the absence of evidence, there is no case

and if there is no case, well then all you can do is mumble and jumble about some chubby unruly kid who keeps changing his plea in court and has become more of a bollywood type character

Too bad we keep listening to him as our government condones what happened in Mumbai 2 years ago. No Indian likes this and until this term is over, we cannot remove this government. So no can do. Kasab is going to be removed from this planet either legally or if that doesn't happen, then by some frustrated citizen.

1 dead martyr = 10 blossoming Kasabs....And when these new one kills more people who will be responsible...

Keep killing them. If death is what they want, they will get it in surplus. Either they stop coming or become extinct. Unless we us this policy against such people and their supporting traitors in our country. NOthing will change.

Too bad we keep listening to him as our government condones what happened in Mumbai 2 years ago. No Indian likes this and until this term is over, we cannot remove this government. So no can do. Kasab is going to be removed from this planet either legally or if that doesn't happen, then by some frustrated citizen.

hang him burn him, do what you gotta do....his fate is sealed; only the problem is, india govt. uses delay tactics because they are not serious about solving this case

why are they not serious about solving this case?

well, because they want to keep the ''issue'' alive for as long as they possibly can......to them, those 166 lives were probably cannon fodder

Ajmal kassab and veena malik will make a good couple for next bollywood sensation...
both are being used as drama to tarnish pakistan and jantaa loves it.
why not cash in and make a propper movie out of them both.

Kasab is a huge asset to india...

in fact, instead of paying millions to keep him alive (which the indians love to do, in order to keep the issue alive) well f*ck it they may as well induct him into bollywood dramas industry

he'll make bollywood rich; as it is, indian media focuses more on kasab than they do on issues that actually matter in that country

incident took place in 2008 and the suspect was caught several hours after all the shootings were taking place and ongoing......now it is 2012 :laugh:

to date, india has failed to link HS to the mumbai attacks.....so therefore, such rhetoric is meaningless at best

in the absence of evidence, there is no case

and if there is no case, well then all you can do is mumble and jumble about some chubby unruly kid who keeps changing his plea in court and has become more of a bollywood type character

Well you tell me what more can India do? The Indian authorities have investigated as much as they can India but considering the operation was financed, planned, launched and controlled IN PAKISTAN what can INDIAN authorities do when your govt refuses to help in bringing the murderers of innocents to book?

BBC News - Pakistan fails to send team to probe Mumbai attacks

Probing 26/11: Mumbai attacks monitored, managed live from Karachi – The Express Tribune

Pakistan: Mumbai attacks were planned here - World news - South and Central Asia - Terror in Mumbai - msnbc.com

the delay in the investigation is purely because of indian unwillingness to allow the Pakistanis to investigate....our side was denied the right to even cross-examine the suspect! how can there be any cooperation if we are denied access to him?

we are supposed to blindly go by what the indians say?

as i said before, india has thus far failed to prove any of the above tall claims -- even the part about ''monitored live from Karachi'' and other such hogwash unproven claims.

the DG-ISI himself offered to travel to india, but of course indians were overly emotional and did not treat this as a professional investigation

i think its your side that just simply isnt serious, for reasons i have already outlined

the delay in the investigation is purely because of indian unwillingness to allow the Pakistanis to investigate....our side was denied the right to even cross-examine the suspect! how can there be any cooperation if we are denied access to him?

we are supposed to blindly go by what the indians say?

as i said before, india has thus far failed to prove any of the above tall claims -- even the part about ''monitored live from Karachi'' and other such hogwash unproven claims.

the DG-ISI himself offered to travel to india, but of course indians were overly emotional and did not treat this as a professional investigation

i think its your side that just simply isnt serious, for reasons i have already outlined

Stop bullshitting.

Pak judicial commission postpones India visit | The Nation

yes, it was likely post-poned due to non-cooperation....

our investigators have to fly on a jet to india -- they dont have magical flying carpets. Why should they waste their time if the indians are being completely non-compliant and being more of a hindrance to the investigation than anything else?

^^lol yea Pakistanis are angels form heaven...gracing us with there presence:coffee:

^^lol yea Pakistanis are angels form heaven...gracing us with there presence:coffee:

well that's the whole point....no gracing took place, because your people weren't ready for it.

the longer the investigation is hindered, the longer it keeps this mumbai drama issue alive......in actuality, it could have been concluded before the beginning of 2009.

unfortunately, the indians opted for garnering sympathy and using the opportunity to try to villify the Pakistani Nation (and even prevent a few arms deals)

would have made sense to cooperate so that the issue could be put to rest and more pressing things could be addressed, such as poverty alleviation on both sides and addressing other core bilateral issues which are in dire need of being addressed

I have sympathy for this guy. He is a village idiot, the guys who planned the whole thing are the real culprit.

Back
Top Bottom