What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

Because,i think,
1. We should keep him in prison for 'future references'
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!
Ahimsa or cult rehabilitation won't work with terribly brainwashed mofos!

Oh,bro,
Chil!
I can understand your emotion!
In my opinion,if we kill him,there is no difference between him and us.
We consider mahatma gandhi as the father of our nation,but its important that we embrace the values he has taught us.

We should not hang kasab,atleast not now. Let him realize his mistake. I do not say that he should be let out of prison. He should continue in prison. But,just think,what if we are able to change a terrorist into good? Gandhigiri rocks!
forget it mate...i m done talking to you..u keep polishing ur Ahimsa and Mahatma's badge.

The court should let him live with his sins in a hole for the rest of his life ... Death sentence will be too easy

if we go by recent record of our govt related to death sentence this is highly possible. in india giving death sentence to someone in court & giving death in reality are two different things.

The court should let him live with his sins in a hole for the rest of his life ... Death sentence will be too easy

I heard of American high security prisons where the only living being that the inmate sees is the hand of the guard while giving him food..place this POS is such a facility and in about 2 years he will be begging for death.

Because,i think,
1. We should keep him in prison for 'future references'
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!
I woudnt have found u with the same logic of ahimsa and all dat blah blah blah that u quated if someone of ur family might have died in those ******* attacks ........hannah .
Change ur attitude dude !!
In saalo me dar paida karna zaroori hai

Oh,bro,
Chil!
We consider mahatma gandhi as the father of our nation,but its important that we embrace the values he has taught us.

We should not hang kasab,atleast not now. Let him realize his mistake. I do not say that he should be let out of prison. He should continue in prison. But,just think,what if we are able to change a terrorist into good? Gandhigiri rocks!

hold on mate, not all indians or more precisely majority of indians do not consider gandhi as the father of nation. so non violence, forgiving everyone & all that stuff can go to dustbin.

I heard of American high security prisons where the only living being that the inmate sees is the hand of the guard while giving him food..place this POS is such a facility and in about 2 years he will be begging for death.

Sounds much better if you ask me , Quick death wont be a punishment for a murderer like him

Oh,bro,
Chil!

Dude what Gandhigiri are you speaking about..we are home to the 4th largest Armed forces.

Agreed. He is the living proof of 'outside' involvement but he must not die a natural death.

Will you let yourself be used by others to kill 200 innocents..then either you are a moron or heartless monster. You know that even drunks and drug addicts are prosecuted for their crimes..so forget about brainwashing.

No offence but 'Ahimsa my a**'.

harpoon bhai,
i think this is the first time we are fighting like this!

well,on topic:
he is certainly a moron or a monster, most probably a monster.

what if we are able to convert this monster/moron? we establish that we are more powerful than him.

Dude what Gandhigiri are you speaking about..we are home to the 4th largest Armed forces.

so what?
real power isn't using your mighty weapon.

real power is having the mighty weapon and living on with your freedom without having to use it!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Why don't you try it yourself in the jungles of Chatisgarh against Maoists?

with maoists we don't really have the time to convert them because if we try to convert them,they wii convrt our brain to a swiss cheese.thats not the case here!

harpoon bhai,
i think this is the first time we are fighting like this!

well,on topic:
he is certainly a moron or a monster, most probably a monster.

what if we are able to convert this monster/moron? we establish that we are more powerful than him.

Forget it bhai...our paths to deal with terrorism is different.

Back
Top Bottom