What's new

‘I was born here, live here and work here. Why can’t I vote?

Monkyes dont know but for your information do you know that there is an entire area where Bengalis are residing in Peshawar. protected by the govt . No media is allowed since this will snatch their sheltter

MQM is a headach for many.

the only thing we need is doing away with Altaf bhai and bring in young urdu speaking Pakistanis

I am not talking about few hundreds or thousands of bengalis, i am talking about several millions bengalis, biharis and other indian muslims...they should be accomodated not only in peshawer but all over pakhtunkhwa...why is sindh only taking burden...why dont patriotic pakistani pakhtuns give their lands to these indian mohajirs?...they are reputed to be good muslims, they should show spirit of muslim brotherhood...infact a friend of mine is of opinion that as pakhtuns have their own country of afghanistan so they should got to afghanistan and leave these areas to biharis, bengalis, burmese , gujratis and kashmiris ...he has a point.

Those who chose who stay on this side prior to '71 should have a right to citizenship. But I think the government's worried about legalizing so many people... too much paperwork involved for our lazy government officers. Then there's the issue with parents' NIC or death certificates and children's birth certificate etc etc.

Another problem is that once the Bengali-origin get their NICs, the Afghan illegals will start demanding citizenship for themselves. Eat in Pakistan, get NIC from Pakistan and then Spit at Pakistan.

Do you think PTI will do it when Musharraf one of them Muhajir never helped them.

Even PTI may not stir this hornet's nest.

I am not talking about few hundreds or thousands of bengalis, i am talking about several millions bengalis, biharis and other indian muslims...they should be accomodated not only in peshawer but all over pakhtunkhwa...why is sindh only taking burden...why dont patriotic pakistani pakhtuns give their lands to these indian mohajirs?...they are reputed to be good muslims, they should show spirit of muslim brotherhood...infact a friend of mine is of opinion that as pakhtuns have their own country of afghanistan so they should got to afghanistan and leave these areas to biharis, bengalis, burmese , gujratis and kashmiris ...he has a point.

No Bihari from India is migrating to Pakistan. They are from Bangladesh. In 70-80 some 1 lakh biharis from Bangladesh entered Pakistan illegally.

Pro-Pakistani refugees (Afghans, Bengalis, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Biharis etc.) who've been born here or living here for decades should be given citizenship if they haven't any criminal record or there is no incontrovertible evidence to suggest that they are involved in activities which are detrimental to Pakistan & Pakistanis !

you should raise your voice at election commision and nadra for the issuance of id card beacuse everyone who is living in pakistan for such a long period of time should be given citizenship (if he desrves so)

Pro-Pakistani refugees (Afghans, Bengalis, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Biharis etc.) who've been born here or living here for decades should be given citizenship if they haven't any criminal record or there is no incontrovertible evidence to suggest that they are involved in activities which are detrimental to Pakistan & Pakistanis !

Kashmir should be declared dar-ul-hurb, all muslims of indian kashmir should migrate to Pakistan and should be settled preferably in Balochistan so that hostile troublesome balochs become minority in the province...what do you think about my idea?

Kashmir should be declared dar-ul-hurb, all muslims of indian kashmir should migrate to Pakistan and should be settled preferably in Balochistan so that hostile troublesome balochs become minority in the province...what do you think about my idea?

Not good, India has too many Hindus who will replace them in a day :lol: With hygiene being a serious issue and major rivers in Pakistan coming from Kashmir - this can prove to be a disaster.

Lol who are you to advice Pakistani pushtoons. Why would they listen to an Afghan refugee?

Not good, India has too many Hindus who will replace them in a day :lol: With hygiene being a serious issue and major rivers in Pakistan coming from Kashmir - this can prove to be a disaster.

What they do in the rivers?

What they do in the rivers?

attachment.php

India 'the world's largest open air toilet' - Telegraph
This activity usually takes place on railway lines and riversides.

Waise ye gigawat he bohat chalak, moqay par sahih waar karna koi iss sey sikay :D

Koshish buhut kerta hai :D

Back
Top Bottom