What's new

I want to move to New Zealand

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:
hehe.. good luck.. As of now Pakistanis are the face of poverty or terror in all their host countries, UK, Canada and USA. This situation has not yet happened in Oz and Nz but with support from chaps like you this dream will become a reality. Good luck again.

mujhay bhi sath lejao newzealand :rolleyes: zardari aur nawaz jaisay manhooso ki loot maar say tang agaya hun mai :D

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world

What a pathetic thinking man.... :yahoo:

Yeah definitely.

Will be doing MSc from University of Southampton in Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology, and may opt for PhD from University of Manchester in Graphene based Nanoelectronics, i heard from some that British 1 year Masters are not valid in India and US, is that true?

Will be doing MSc from University of Southampton in Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology, and may opt for PhD from University of Manchester in Graphene based Nanoelectronics, i heard from some that British 1 year Masters are not valid in India and US, is that true?

I remember reading about it couple of weeks back, I think it shouldn't affect you as you ll be doing your PhD from UK. If you did 1 year masters in UK and tried to do PhD in India then you would have issues.

I remember reading about it couple of weeks back, I think it shouldn't affect you as you ll be doing your PhD from UK. If you did 1 year masters in UK and tried to do PhD in India then you would have issues.

Will it pose any problem doing PhD from US after doing MS from UK?

Will it pose any problem doing PhD from US after doing MS from UK?

As far as I know, it shouldn't be a problem. UK degrees are recognized in America and vice versa. But when there are limited PhD spots, Universities might give preference to someone who has done 2 years Master over someone with 1 year masters. As the 2 years masters degree would have more research content in its curriculum.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:

Bhai molk kay andar khanay ko roti nahi milti or app abadee barhany chatay hain... :lol:

Thanks for that but help me in real. Like a real registered consultant who can guide me well.

Can you help me for that???? please dooo. Im serious need, belongs to a lower middle class family.

Bro, I wish to help you but I am not lawyer expert. Are you looking for education university or moving along with familiy? Anyone can come to Canada does not matter what class. Maybe seek advice some help from your lawyer and some paperworks.

Canada is the best country in the world with less trolling. :lol:

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com
Good choice but there is hardly any Pakistani population in New Zealand so even if you found the way to settle there - you will still be having trouble in New Zealand for finding accomodation and suitable job etc. Sorry can't help you regarding the visa process

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg

who is stopping you ?
hahaha great post :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom