What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't get the point of all these Pakistani people on this thread then let me clear it for you.. IF you cannot help the country through its tough times then you are not one of us!.. A Pakistani will NEVER give up on Pakistan.. simple as that.. we are not abandoning any one.. We are reminding him of what it is like to be a Pakistani.. if he is really one of us!

The country is nothing but its people.. But anyway, I was trying to make an honest comment, but looks like its not sitting well.. I'll shut up now.. :)

The country is nothing but its people.. But anyway, I was trying to make an honest comment, but looks like its not sitting well.. I'll shut up now.. :)

You are more than welcomed to share your opinion, and you are right in saying that a country is nothing but its people.. that is why we do not support or feel sorry for people who give up on OUR country.. If people don't give up.. OUR country will never give up as a whole, it will NEVER FALL!!..

You are more than welcomed to share your opinion, and you are right in saying that a country is nothing but its people.. that is why we do not support or feel sorry for people who give up on OUR country.. If people don't give up.. OUR country will never give up as a whole, it will NEVER FALL!!..

it is better that the losers, whiners, sissies and deserters pack up and leave; i wish they would

it isnt as if they would be missed

I believe people give up when the nation gives up on people. And its that confidence that needs to be awakened in the citizens losing faith. As I said, a nation is not built by letting go of the people who are about to give up. Its by converting them back into believers.. Just my 2 cents.. But I do agree.. No matter what, the nation is paramount..

@ Time Assassin
I sincerely hope that you get the UK nationality after this. Also, make sure to take a print out of this thread along with you when you go for your final interview. Please immediately throw your green passport away and declare yourself nation/state-less to the Pakistan High Commission and to the GoGB. They might kick you out of UK since you have no country now and there's still time in you being a UK national but I am sure you devised a Plan B before you chose to abandon Pakistan. Live Strong.

giving up or surrendering is not in OUR blood!
Unfortunately, choosing battles wisely isn't in Pakistani blood either. Together the two are a poor combination. Something needs to give or else your world will explode.

Unfortunately, choosing battles wisely isn't in Pakistani blood either. Together the two are a poor combination. Something needs to give or else your world will explode.

Dude, can you for once not bask in glee with your anti-Pakistan sentiments & stay out of this thread? It'd be highly appreciated.

Your Country is not like your girlfriend, that you can dump her if you don't like her

If you don't like something in Pakistan then step up and change it or else live with it

This is just the time being my friend.. The moment some useless people get vanished from hierarchy.. everything will be fine. Nothing is permanent dear.. you'll surely get out of this and prosper.. you just need to have some patience.. don't be sad.. nothing is permanent.

Sometimes I feel like there should be an announcement that whoever wishes to leave Pakistan will be facilitated by the government. Let all any anyone who wants to jump the fence, and then ban them forever to set foot in Pakistan. Start the rebuilding process after all these rotten eggs are out and make them regret their decision for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom