What's new

I Request you all ,to explain this image.

Punjabbi Munda

Reaction score
2lvhhg5.jpg

Please do reply!

Here is the full pic:
TN_Congress_Lea13342.jpg

You would never see such an Ad in Pakistan. We like to bow only to the almighty God. That is why we tell the US to take a hike.

Madamji k pairon per nahi rahoge toh ticket kaun dega....!!

You would never see such an Ad in Pakistan. We like to bow only to the almighty God. That is why we tell the US to take a hike.
It is not from a common person,but its from a party co-worker...just tells who runs the CongrASS party.
A common Indian couldn't care less about this B! Tch

It was much better if it was said "ever at support"
Ever at feet looks disgrace and does not make any sense
In practical people do advertise for some publicity it must have made some publicity but cheap rather than quality add, i think what he wanted he got and again he wanted feet so let it be for him, other thing it make some pblicity for hv he just used big politicians to popularise himself

Disgusting !!! Never expected Hindu to allow it at their front page. They are a very responsible new paper.

The add you see was given by a person call Vasanthkumar is a consumerdurable dealer and he is nothing but a cheap joke in tamilnadu.

I heard NATO land supplies will restart in May. The air route as you know is already open.

The add you see was given by a person call Vasanthkumar is a consumerdurable dealer and he is nothing but a cheap joke in tamilnadu.

Is he the owner of Vasanth & Co. I remember seeing the advt for his shops in TV (Malayalam or Tamil channel)

Shocking really. Hindu has become ToI. :(

Its not a news, its an advertisment.

Dude please, do not go there, you have that only for namesake, but your nations follows order for anyone influential. Saudi Arabia, US, China to name a few. So spare me.

The problem we have with democratic forms of govt in our neighbourhood is our people are not educated and we too have the problem whereby Bilawal Zardari a 21 year old is touted our saviour.

Stupid sad and holds us back

Back
Top Bottom