What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
nnt18-27320121.gif

since morning 12 cars, 3 buses and what not has been burnt...

I own Karachi... Lets just burn it to ashes.... once and for all....:tup:

I got a holiday and my exams postponed out of this. Love you, whoever burnt everything.

On a serious note, I'd prepared hard for them and now I have to do it all over again. Plus, the tension at 7 in the morning whether one should go or not with the city burning.
No one should have the right to burn stuff. But can we have proof MQM burnt the stuff?

Where is Government and Law enforcement agencies, Looks like they allowed them to burn all the stuff.. Well ! Transporters have enimty against each others too and they really wait for these kind of situations as pay back time. Well ! OP , why don't you request media to report us about the real culprits.. They know them well but still can't spit it.

not only a day of mourning announced but also reason given to mourn, to many...

It was not the MQM who did this.
As Rehman Malik has said before, "70% of murders in Karachi are done by wives trying to get rid of their husbands or by girlfriends."

Well we know most of the transport in Karachi is run by people from Baluchistan and KP and it is obivous who could be these "namaloom"?? MQM has now taken an outright hypocrite posture on politics...they protest against every act after doing it. Choor ke darhi me tinka.

i hope a ban for mqm and grand operation against its worker plus ppp and anp in karachi. Ban political parties in karachi if you want peace. .

Aao Karachi ki tum ko sunaon Kahani

Ya shehar tha jo sotha nahi tha
Andhera Muhallon me hota nahi tha

Buson ki sada sonay deti nahi thi
Ye smjho yahan raat hot nahi thi

Wo Thelon pe bikti hoi mong phaliyan!
Bari der tak jagti thi yahan galian!

Yahan rehne walo me tha bhai chara
Jo mulk dushmano ko her giz nahi tha gawara

Hoi phir hamary khilaf aik saazish!
Thami hi nahi jb se lashon ki barish!

Ujarta Raha phir hamara pyara shehar Karachi
Gharon me yahan moat ja ja ka naachi!

Hai ab chaaro taraf ghup andhera!
Bach gai to dekhenge kal ka sawera!

295160_346331742084937_125115007539946_1024477_1509218889_n.jpg

:(

karachi situation is going no ware these acts are backed by gov to divert nations attention from other matters

Imran doesn't support stupid creatures :woot:

]

...including killers n thugs:D

the people from punjab should mind there own business, who are you to say like that??

even imran khan you support supports MQM and appreciates it

Im a pakistani n ive every right to talk abt what goes on in any city of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom