What's new

I have some words to say, please, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, can someone tell me what he is trying to say?
The only thing I could understand is he will not be logging on to PDF for sometime.

ohhhhhhhh what happen to our brother man ? too much emotional today :smitten: its not from today its from the day when we recognize each other .its from the day when first air line to china was PAKISTAN .its from same day when pakistan make bridge between china USA . its very long story of our brotherhood .we are enjoying very warm and nice relations with china . in fact china is the one whom we can trust . in our every important good or bad time china was with us . china was ready to support us all times when we need it . china did for us allot .

ohhhhhhhh what happen to our brother man ? too much emotional today :smitten: its not from today its from the day when we recognize each other .its from the day when first air line to china was PAKISTAN .its from same day when pakistan make bridge between china USA . its very long story of our brotherhood .we are enjoying very warm and nice relations with china . in fact china is the one whom we can trust . in our every important good or bad time china was with us . china was ready to support us all times when we need it . china did for us allot .

Brother, I said, I was aware of the relationship between the two countries just established above the interests and reality, our relationship may be more long-term and profound, but still, it is this rule, as an ordinary person, I justI hope some bad behavior will not occur. this is the true idea of an ordinary Chinese people.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I'm sorry, can someone tell me what he is trying to say?
The only thing I could understand is he will not be logging on to PDF for sometime.

Even with a little goodwill, it is not a bad thing, even if the Chinese have a good friendship and Pakistan, it is not necessarily a bad thing for India, I do not think our relationship is a zero-sum, I believe it, thank you.

He is really feeling sad that they cannot help Pakistanis in this crucial moment.They talk about friendship in PDF whereas their govt keep on making false promises and don't stand up to their promises..Such a good person..Don't get emotional Huzihaido12.

Some Indian member, you can stop some small smart in a day? At least stop it in this thread, you can not?

He is really feeling sad that they cannot help Pakistanis in this crucial moment.They talk about friendship in PDF whereas their govt keep on making false promises and don't stand up to their promises..Such a good person..Don't get emotional Huzihaido12.

I can directly answer you, where there is no magic when your opponent is the most powerful country, and he is aggressive enough, this time, the need for patience and clever strategy, Pakistan is doing it, I believe the Chinese provided help. This is a painful time for Pakistan, but it can not be avoided, I also believe that Pakistan can survive, and then the sky is the limit, if they can deal with some problems in the industrialization process.You are satisfied with my answer, sir?

Sir the thread says it is for everyone...We are just echoing your sentiments here..You are such a nice guy..

Some Indian member, you can stop some small smart in a day? At least stop it in this thread, you can not?
you are here from long time bro you know they will not :D i understand all of your logic behind this thread .as a common pakistani every one love china and chines people dear leave alone govs.you know it very well as you are one of few old chines members here.i hope you stay here and never leave your brothers alone .its my personal request to you .

I can directly answer you, where there is no magic when your opponent is the most powerful country, and he is aggressive enough, this time, the need for patience and clever strategy, Pakistan is doing it, I believe the Chineseprovided help. this is a painful time for Pakistan, but it can not be avoided, I also believe that Pakistan can survive, and then the sky is the limit, if they can deal with some problems in the industrialization process. you are satisfied with the Ithe answer, sir?

I do agree with you cent percent sir..We are on the same page then where is the problem ?

On the situation in Pakistan, I have something want to say, maybe I'll PM some old friends, may tomorrow?

That is the end, good-bye.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

you are here from long time bro you know they will not :D i understand all of your logic behind this thread .as a common pakistani every one love china and chines people dear leave alone govs.you know it very well as you are one of few old chines members here.i hope you stay here and never leave your brothers alone .its my personal request to you .

Sir, I have some things need to be addressed in the personal things, I promise to come back, thank you very much you retain for me, thank you.

I wish the Canadian colonel was here to read this - one of his favorite wisecracks have been "China will fight India to the last Pakistani".

I strongly disagreed with him since when one makes a good friend, one knows how strong the friendship is and every Pakistani has full faith in the friendship with China. Wisecracks are easy to make - solid friendships not so much.

On the situation in Pakistan, I have something want to say, maybe I'll PM some old friends, may tomorrow?

That is the end, good-bye.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Sir, I have some things need to be addressed in the personal things, I promise to come back, thank you very much you retain for me, thank you.

Good Bye Huzihaido..We will miss you :(

I wish the Canadian colonel was here to read this - one of his favorite wisecracks have been "China will fight India to the last Pakistani".

I strongly disagreed with him since when one makes a good friend, one knows how strong the friendship is and every Pakistani has full faith in the friendship with China. Wisecracks are easy to make - solid friendships not so much.

which colonel??although it has been debunked many times on ur tv shows.
china is ready to help in infrastructure development but ur mistake wont be their mistake.

I agree with you at all, just hope that Pakistan and China government smart enough, don't torture us ordinary people's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom