What's new

I have proof that Kamran Akmal is corrupt: Zulqarnain

Why blame pakistani players for fixing?.... They doing what PCB told them to do.... Pakistani team werent getting money because no team visiting pakistan.... PCB didnt had anything to pay. So when pakistani team got chance to play at neutral venue then PCB told them to spot fixing. Spot Fixing is done in many teams. ICC is the biggest fixer.... Its alot easy to earn money this way but its a sin....
by the way i never liked kamran akmal.... He look innocent but whole team obeys him.... Its like he ruling the team.... Same thing with the new guy who is spinner. He insulted sachin tendulkar by saying he old.... The problem with pakistani team is deciplin.... India thrown out cricketers who are not well behaved. Pakistan should look into players who always open to insult other players. i think younis khan is well behaved player and respected....

show me one Pakistani who is not corrupt these days and I will show you how to spin moon on your middle finger

Problem is with whole team not only a guy. So many times pakistani cricketers are caught for corruption but everytime they are let off by pcb officials. Pakistan need a major change from top to bottom to get rid of these type of embarassments which has become a regular scene.
If guy is saying he have proof so he should be asked to prove mere speculating will worse the condition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom