What's new

I have never seen such a massacre,’ local cop says as kin bury victims of Assam violence

Yeah. The problem with religious division and mob mentality is that people stop being Assamese or Indian. They become Muslim or tribal or Hindu or Christian etc

I think here religion diversity is not any issue but its mainly the social and economically reasons behind all this which are being further exploited by people who wants to keep up the power. Religions teaches us to understand ourselves and contribute in day to day life.

I think here religion diversity is not any issue but its mainly the social and economically reasons behind all this which are being further exploited by people who wants to keep up the power. Religions teaches us to understand ourselves and contribute in day to day life.

Social and economic hurdles get flung into one convenient basket when the massacre starts. That basket either becomes Muslim or some other religion or identity such as Bangladeshi

Not India. Only some PDF Hindutva internet warriors

How do I believe you?

ALL OVER INTERNET...indians have same mentality. They loathe, hate, disgust Islam/Muslims...and dehumanize them to the core.

And these are the young, educated one's....

Given a chance, these beasts will DEMOLISH Muslims and burn them alive. And there are hundreds of millions of indians in india with such mentality.

It worries us.

Assamese people? Who are these low-life junkards?

Deep hate for Muslims? LMAO!

man, india is fueling a full-fledged holocaust against Muslims.

Murdering innocent Muslims by day and night.

No one will murder innocents and in fact those who are trapping innocents should be punished from now. The level of cheating is making people to suffer and now the exploiters have to pay the price.

Illegal Bangladeshi Immigrents are creating Havoc in India...

BODOs are terrorists, They must not alllow to exist on earth.

There are inevitable pluses for Pakistan from Modindia.

I want to listen from horse mouth, Is Pakistani worried about Modi???

How do I believe you?

ALL OVER INTERNET...indians have same mentality. They loathe, hate, disgust Islam/Muslims...and dehumanize them to the core.

And these are the young, educated one's....

Given a chance, these beasts will DEMOLISH Muslims and burn them alive. And there are hundreds of millions of indians in india with such mentality.

It worries us.

Hahaha. You obviously haven't been to India then. Perhaps a few hundred internet warriors make themselves out to be the Indian population. Be rest assured the dreams of a few of a Hindutva Indian state will never become a reality even under the BJP. Muslims prosper and progress in India. Like the remaining population there are the extremely poor Muslims but then again there are also the extremely wealthy. Indian Muslims are comfortable, safe and patriotic to India.

I want to listen from horse mouth, Is Pakistani worried about Modi???

We are 'covered' ;)

If it hits the fan it will be an 'internal blast'.

That is assuming that modi is going to be a pro hindu leader..... It is highly unlikely.....

That is not what i am implying nor it makes a difference to our narrative.

There are inevitable pluses for Pakistan from Modindia.

Possibly a growth in the Indian economy which will have spin offs for Pakistan. I seriously believe that Modi will forget Pakistan once he gets into office. To what extent Pakistan plays any importance in India's domestic and foreign policies currently is the critical question. Why then would Pakistan get placed to the top of the filing heap under a Modi government if it has remained conveniently at the bottom remains the other critical question

Back
Top Bottom