What's new

I Hate My Professional Exams

part 1 part 2 ka kya chakkar hai
Post Graduation Part 1 pehlay clear karu phr Part 2 .... 4years tu iis mein lag jatay hai agar 1st attempt successful hu agar first attempts successful na hu tu phr try try again

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

jake dhang se path micro padh pharma to pass ho hi jayege raha fsm to eam ki pehele tin din haaaaaa
Patho r micro itni tough nai Phrama ka zaida dar hai

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

My second prof is in july 2012. I am going to die :-(
You also medical student? :what:

Bhai in india everyone will remember his pg preparation time his whole life... Biggest pain in the A..!!
I wish I wouldnt have taken up medicine then., but once you are through; life gets a little better... But not to forget the horrible three years while you do your pg.. It is the time jab "tommy" ki bhi haisiyat tum se zyada hoti hai..!!

As a Computer Science student at an elite uni. in India I noticed in my field you have a logical bent of mind and are passionate then u'll work hard and succeed in it.Ofcourse to go to the top,the best of the best you require a lot of effort

With medicine,no matter how passionate you are,you still need to work worse than a mule everyday(no last minute efforts) and be very very patient just to be a well skilled doctor.This is where I respect doctors the most.

Bhai in india everyone will remember his pg preparation time his whole life... Biggest pain in the A..!!
I wish I wouldnt have taken up medicine then., but once you are through; life gets a little better... But not to forget the horrible three years while you do your pg.. It is the time jab "tommy" ki bhi haisiyat tum se zyada hoti hai..!!
yaar yad mat dilao
base acha kiya med leke abhe to settled hoge na mujhe dekho bhut utar raha hu surgery ka

boss accha lagta hai purane din yaad karke booh final mb booh pg exams

bhai me savbse badda bala hu real me idiot
ho ske to kisi ko is line me ane ki sallah mat dena nahi to....................pachtaoge.
BTW kisi ko surgery me koi problem ho to batao mughe abhi bhi puri bailey yaad hai

Lo jee main bhi agaya.....By the way i have my exam in the coming january inshallah....

i m in the preps but have to visit this forum few times a day,,,since its addiction...

Two of my cousins are also going mad with these profs going on!!!

Back
Top Bottom