What's new

I dream of a day All Pakistani must watch this video

Applies to India too!

I would like to add -

"when all the corrupt politicians are brought to book and hanged".
"When there is Good Governance"
"When reforms are implemented in letter and spirit to banish poverty".
"When there is affordable healthcare for all".

Start paying your taxes than the country can start growing and public services available to the public.

and that will tax will be used by zardari other ministers on their parties on their cars =)) on their homes etc :D of 1 main reason people dont give tax

and that will tax will be used by zardari other ministers on their parties on their cars =)) on their homes etc :D of 1 main reason people dont give tax

What about before Zardari? This problem of public revenue has been going long time before Zardari, also we have Zardari because public never paid there taxes before, otherwise Pakistan would have had better democratic institutions.

What about before Zardari? This problem of public revenue has been going long time before Zardari, also we have Zardari because public never paid there taxes before, otherwise Pakistan would have had better democratic institutions.

i hope this gives U your answer hes not a random person he is member of parliament and not about zardari every time ppp came N Lge came its a same story with new faces

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this video is made in Urdu, in Pashto, in Punjabi, Seraiki, Farsi/Dari and Brahui -- but really in Urdu more than in any other language -- but, first a question, who's vision is this? All the people in the video speak English and appear to be well fed upper middle class types - The setting are calm and green and no one perspiring, how are the non-English speaking going to relate?

I hope this video is made in Urdu, in Pashto, in Punjabi, Seraiki, Farsi/Dari and Brahui -- but really in Urdu more than in any other language -- but, first a question, who's vision is this? All the people in the video speak English and appear to be well fed upper middle class types - The setting are calm and green and no one perspiring, how are the non-English speaking going to relate?
MUJHE FB SE mili :D ab urdu theak :D just kidding these guys got few pages on fb they created videos about vote and many other things

Last edited by a moderator:
MUJHE FB SE mili :D ab urdu theak :D just kidding these guys got few pages on fb they created videos about vote and many other things

It's just that it's really powerful, meaningful stuff - and these message resonate with all kinds of Pakistanis and even Indians, and Bangladeshis, and Nepalese and Lankans

Wouldn't Pakistan also like to see multibillionaires like Hina Rabbani Khar and her ilk pay some taxes too, for the benefit of Pakistan? :undecided:

Wouldn't Pakistan also like to see multibillionaires like Hina Rabbani Khar and her ilk pay some taxes too, for the benefit of Pakistan? :undecided:

we got Youth WHICH is more then any money any one can dream off

Around 60 % to 70 % population of pakistan is Young generation
A place filled with natural resources u can find any thing from salt to uranium
Then Our Fertile land
Its geographic location
Then atom power
the only thing they dont have is solid leaders who can take hard steps and stand with them

dont know why people are stck with taxes But To take taxes You need a system and leaders So You can be sure the taxes You give will used On Peoples for the progress of people Take China they had a solid leaders now you tell me which country can even come close to china

I like this video very much except one thing "let us keep our differences aside" thing

Because Matters really can't solved by keeping problem aside, our societal differences is our problem.

We have to WORK thorough the differences,We have to console those for whom society has been unjust.

We have to punish those who has done real damage to society at large however powerful they may be.

In short justice have to be delivered until everything will remain a PIPE DREAM !

Back
Top Bottom