What's new

I do... for now. UK Muslims revive temporary marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not shia but i just think that marriage is an outdated institution.
That is why i just date white girls and have fun. :yahoo::yay:

But i don't find desi girls appealing or attractive :lol:

You have parents which is blessing of that outdated institute.

sir,aap bhi..:lol:

btw,u a shia??:what:(if u dont mind telling)

LOL - I am mostly labelled as Kharji or Jew :whistle:

I m no expert on Islamic law. If you consider today's environment where mingling of sexes is common and Islam prohibits such intermingling, muta'ah will only be used as legalizing short term relationship between man and woman who are not consenting for a long term relationship.

At the same time Islam asks us for self control...
Mingling with women might be inevitable in today's environment but not having sex with anything that moves is very much possible...

At the same time Islam asks us for self control...
Mingling with women might be inevitable in today's environment but not having sex with anything that moves is very much possible...

Absolutely agree. I meant mingling with the intention not permitted in Islam.

I am thinking to utilize this facility as i am living long distance, I heard that up to 70 temp. marriages are allowed :angel:

70 temp? Which scale and point?

70 temp? Which scale and point?

He means 70 temporary marriages! This practise is Unislamic! It has nothing to do with islam! Its a shia tradition!

Mutah has no relationship with Islamic laws or sharia laws,it is a complete un islamic tradition,it has nothing to do with Islam.
Allah subhana o tala has clearly focused the importance of marriage in surah Nisa and He has explained in details about importance of marriage and about the responsibilities of this noble relationship.
second,I request other members for not to discuss such topics which are related with specific sects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom