What's new

i cant believe what i hear in this video .

Hi,

So what is new and what is the big deal---. Why do you think that I have been screaming for the last ten years---pakistan should have killed OBL and Ayman at the earliest possible.

Both these guys were expendable---they were not pakistani or afg citizens---pakistanis had no clue what was coming---actually they could not comprehend what was coming---. It was beyond the intelligence and intellect of pakistani citizens to understand what was to happen---.

You pakistanis are only good for corruption greed criminal acts stealing someone's property and the likes of it---but when it comes to the integrity of pakistan and take a pro-active stance for its welfare---you people sold your nation to someone who was a reject from every other nation of the world---. You gave sanctuary to the criminals of the world---but in your cleverness you forgot to count the price that you would have to pay.

In your pathetic lives---if you had taken some time to understand the devastation that accompanies a u s invasion---or if you had some comprehension at all of the rot and destruction that would be forced upon you---you would dared not have taken the path that you chose to.

For any learned person---there comes a time in their lives when they confront their own follies errors in judgement and mistakes---a time to admit and say that we have been wrong all along--- but for pakistan---even after 11 years---11 years of banging their heads against concrete walls---you fools still believe that IT IS THE FAULT OF THE WALL AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR HEADS.

what more you expect from a country like pakistan where nations like you lived. todat pakistan whatever pakistan is suffering is only because of pathans like you who are good for nothing but to asking for your versions of shariyat and having illegal weapons and suicide attacks, ... and what do you think we should attack usa and protect our land? its not 17th century where you are fighting with swords ... its 21st century 5 ICBMS and you are your breeds will suffer till the day of judgment

what more you expect from a country like pakistan where nations like you lived. todat pakistan whatever pakistan is suffering is only because of pathans like you who are good for nothing but to asking for your versions of shariyat and having illegal weapons and suicide attacks, ... and what do you think we should attack usa and protect our land? its not 17th century where you are fighting with swords ... its 21st century 5 ICBMS and you are your breeds will suffer till the day of judgment

Hi,

Welcome to the board---. If this is the calibre of the children of pakistan in understanding what I wrote---you have no hope.

Hi,

Welcome to the board---. If this is the calibre of the children of pakistan in understanding what I wrote---you have no hope.

Hi,

hmaid gul and zaid hamid live in there fairy land and dream of so called ..gazwa e hind and china going for 3rdWW for them and think all problems were caused deu to USA while compleatli ignoaring PA & ISI wrong foriegn policy from very biggining ..its easy to blame others for your mistakes and its fallowt which we miscalculated ..had pakistan taken the non aligned path and never went in for US camp and danced on emotionla teunes by the arabs things would have been much much different

as for india in afghanistan two things

1. ANA is becoming a very potent force and many afghans (majority of whome are pathans) have started trusting and respecting ANA more than Taliban which they often see as pakistani stooge and cause of all the melice in afghanistan so its a dream and will remain a dream that USA will loose control over afghanistan it will always have considrable force staioned there and that will be helped by its ariel assets ....so USA is not going anywhere and ANA will be very different as many in pakistan think of it

2.it was a calculated risk taken by India to open consoulates in afghanistan(which they knew they will have to abondan one day) lolzzz to many indians(foriegn office) they had overstayed in afgahanistan we were there to show afghans we are freinds and dint came with bad feelings towards them and we made hospitals , schools , roads , universities so an local afghan changes the perseption taliban and its handlers created against india...so no matter what happens afghans will always hold india and indians in high regards for a long time to come where as pakistan will hold/is holding a negetive image in minds of afghans

so we indians were never bothered in the first place about afghanistan much cause we were never physicalli attached to it and will always have to rely on pakistan for acsess to afghanistan

as for this article there is nothing PA & ISI could do about USA now all they will get throu this exersise will not be more than a couple of million dollars worth wepon systems that too of protection type(APCs&such) rather than the offensive kind(big guns, tanks , airplanes & missiles)

Hi,

Hi,

if thats the caliber of our old one`s than really God bless us :omghaha:

if thats the caliber of our old one`s than really God bless us :omghaha:

Hi,

Another atypical pakistani reaction---make a retort and think that the issue is gone---. This is what you paks have been living all your lives----retorting smart answers.

Actually---I am not a part of your old one's---your old one'ss have the same calibre as you---because that is where you learnt your's from---.

If I was your elder---you would have dared not talk back in that manner---to me or to anyone else. You would have been taught to listen learn observe and absorb. Listen to what is being said and not what you want to hear---. See what is being shown and not what your mind wants to see---be vary of the ILLUSIONS.

Laughing at me ain't gonna do you any good---. So many have---and that is all they are capable of off---. A nation needs more than that.

My screen name is just a screen name son---. Nothing less nothing more. And your post was based just on that fact---.

hmaid gul and zaid hamid live in there fairy land and dream of so called ..gazwa e hind and china going for 3rdWW for them and think all problems were caused deu to USA while compleatli ignoaring PA & ISI wrong foriegn policy from very biggining ..its easy to blame others for your mistakes and its fallowt which we miscalculated ..had pakistan taken the non aligned path and never went in for US camp and danced on emotionla teunes by the arabs things would have been much much different

as for india in afghanistan two things

1. ANA is becoming a very potent force and many afghans (majority of whome are pathans) have started trusting and respecting ANA more than Taliban which they often see as pakistani stooge and cause of all the melice in afghanistan so its a dream and will remain a dream that USA will loose control over afghanistan it will always have considrable force staioned there and that will be helped by its ariel assets ....so USA is not going anywhere and ANA will be very different as many in pakistan think of it

2.it was a calculated risk taken by India to open consoulates in afghanistan(which they knew they will have to abondan one day) lolzzz to many indians(foriegn office) they had overstayed in afgahanistan we were there to show afghans we are freinds and dint came with bad feelings towards them and we made hospitals , schools , roads , universities so an local afghan changes the perseption taliban and its handlers created against india...so no matter what happens afghans will always hold india and indians in high regards for a long time to come where as pakistan will hold/is holding a negetive image in minds of afghans

so we indians were never bothered in the first place about afghanistan much cause we were never physicalli attached to it and will always have to rely on pakistan for acsess to afghanistan

as for this article there is nothing PA & ISI could do about USA now all they will get throu this exersise will not be more than a couple of million dollars worth wepon systems that too of protection type(APCs&such) rather than the offensive kind(big guns, tanks , airplanes & missiles)

Guru,

If that makes you happy---so be it.

You and viking63 have have just become the honorary members of Old Grump"s Club.Enjoy the "cutting" ,while the nation reap what MUSHARRAF,the macho man,the enlightened one,the fake seyed ,the modern rangeela sowed nearly ten years ago.BTW would it be too much to ask you to change your pen title to more appropriate one like "Lance Nike"?.

Back
Top Bottom