What's new

I Am Getting Married!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am getting married with my best friend and these are the last couple of days of my freedom!

On Thursday morning 2nd December 2010, I will be tied in a traditional marriage ceremony at Allahabad with my classmate/best friend/business partner Aparna!Same evening will have reception!

On Saturday 4th December 2010 there will be another reception/dinner party at Nagpur!

By the end of month will be heading towards Himalaya for Xmas and new year celebrations with my "Home Minister"!!

Looking forward to come back to this forum after marriage if Mrs.Bhushan allows me to do so.:lol:

Thanks
Bhushan :cheers:

I have been married 40 years and despite ups 7 downs, never regretted it. It would be even better for you since your would be wife is already your best friend.

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations and I wish both of you a long and happy married life.

Bhai mai aapko ladaku lagata hoon kya?:P

hehe, shant bolay to is sense mein k jb begum dant rehi ho to shant rehna, agay say kuch na bolna werna gher k bertan, chamchay, matkay, glass, alo, begun sb perein gi apko :D

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am getting married with my best friend and these are the last couple of days of my freedom!

On Thursday morning 2nd December 2010, I will be tied in a traditional marriage ceremony at Allahabad with my classmate/best friend/business partner Aparna!Same evening will have reception!

On Saturday 4th December 2010 there will be another reception/dinner party at Nagpur!

By the end of month will be heading towards Himalaya for Xmas and new year celebrations with my "Home Minister"!!

Looking forward to come back to this forum after marriage if Mrs.Bhushan allows me to do so.:lol:

Thanks

Congratulations. . and I wish you a happy life :victory:

congrats man ... good luck to you and Mrs i stil have to say this "" Bhushan tu gayo !!

Congratulations to you both!

Please accept my wishes for a long and happy life together.

Congratulation Bhushan. Wish you a happy married life

congrats bhushan bro.

so where is the bachelor's party huh?

i raise a :toast_sign: in the name of Bhushan and Ms. Aparna, pray that they have a happy married life :cheers:

amchya vaini la majha namaskaar :)

Best of luck Mr. bhushan..i'll happy to see you again on defence.pk...however i has less hope of that.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks

Congratulations....and dont worry...they will not only be Home minister but also Foreign minister...keeping a watchful eye on your every move outside the home.....Good luck...You will need it :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom