What's new

I am finally Elite

You need a gutsy partner.... @Talon she defines it with Mard da bacha....
r u married...?

need? :what: again correction needed . Infact only a gutsy guy needs a 'human' like me :D

how she defines doesnt mean i will define it the same way. i believe even begum nawazish is mard ka bacha., its another matter that you cant attribute mard title to him.

and for the last line NO. but ap nay marriage bureau khola ha kia?

whats the big deal?
Is it a big deal?
Well if it is than how can I get to become one. I actually have a life away from my computer unlike some..........

Wooohoooo!!!!

We+did+it.+Because+Stephen+Colbert+is+50+thousand+times_eda923_3860544.gif

Ok now to go for dinner :D

Colbert_42e142_322178.gif

tumblr_lrlaiz0i3s1qmk708o1_500.gif

celebrate_6745c.jpg

Green for Pakistan :pakistan:

Gratz!! You deserve this and more. I just wish there were more of you ladies around who could be objective, lucid and not given into mass hysteria or fear psychosis.

Cheers and good going! :tup::tup:

Gratz!! You deserve this and more. I just wish there were more of you ladies around who could be objective, lucid and not given into mass hysteria or fear psychosis.

Cheers and good going! :tup::tup:
Is that sarcasm? :unsure:

whats the big deal?
Is it a big deal?
Well if it is than how can I get to become one. I actually have a life away from my computer unlike some..........
I do have a life :cray: :cray: But this is like my entertainment jukebox :angel:

Is that sarcasm? :unsure:

Ofc not good lady, I meant every word. I have been reading your posts ever since you joined up. Lucid and pragmatic and always backed up with solid reasoning. Though I don't always agree with, but that is no reason why i should not appreciate you. Wish I could say the same for more people out here.

If wishes were horses ...

Ofc not good lady, I meant every word. I have been reading your posts ever since you joined up. Lucid and pragmatic and always backed up with solid reasoning. Though I don't always agree with, but that is no reason why i should not appreciate you. Wish I could say the same for more people out here.

If wishes were horses ...
Ok...but I am not very pragmatic though I try to be... :ashamed: thanks :D

I dont know solid reasoning...I try to reason to the best of my knowledge....

need? :what: again correction needed . Infact only a gutsy guy needs a 'human' like me :D

how she defines doesnt mean i will define it the same way. i believe even begum nawazish is mard ka bacha., its another matter that you cant attribute mard title to him.

and for the last line NO. but ap nay marriage bureau khola ha kia?
Why not maa da putra....? Also what is criteria of being called mard da baccha...?
not married means vacancy open for terminator.....
Main logo ki lakshan dekh k bta deta hu ki uska aage kya hoga... Jhansi ki raani saheeba...
:-)

whats the big deal?
Is it a big deal?

:P tup kyun rahy ho. if you have life away from computer then you should be happy :) its a blessing.

But those who find a great companion in their ownself are stronger creatures i believe [chalo ab sab quote me, mer zati ha :D]

:P tup kyun rahy ho. if you have life away from computer then you should be happy :) its a blessing.

But those who find a great companion in their ownself are stronger creatures i believe [chalo ab sab quote me, mer zati ha :D]

Chalo bhai maan liya but I really hope none of the nasty stuff when engaged with oneself on the computer.

:D

Back
Top Bottom