What's new

Hypocracy at its best!!

Iggy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Is our government with our security forces or with terrorists??

One comment from facebook:

Another great move by Central Govt: .. The Govt:, do not 've money to give benefits for the 26/11 NSGs, but planning for pensions to Terrorists... Be a terrorist and get paid by Indian Government..

Govt. Of India Pension plans for Terrorists - YouTube

I am very speechless, sad and angry..

Now I am feeling we were better off with Maoists!!

Is our government with our security forces or with terrorists??

One comment from facebook:

Another great move by Central Govt: .. The Govt:, do not 've money to give benefits for the 26/11 NSGs, but planning for pensions to Terrorists... Be a terrorist and get paid by Indian Government..

Govt. Of India Pension plans for Terrorists - YouTube

I am very speechless, sad and angry..

Now I am feeling we were better off with Maoists!!

Cool it bud, I have heard this is grossly inaccurate and the sensationalist media at it once again. The "pension" for terrorists is a scheme to intergrate surrendered fighters who have gone to P-0-K and returned to JK. Otherwise if these guys were sat on their backsides with no money they'd get back into their old ways. In the long-term this program pays for itself as the Valley returns to harmony. The NSG pensions issue has been sorted out AFAIK, and it was not the government wouldn't pay but there was some paperwork discrepancies.

The ignorant media have combined two seperate and unassociated stories into one juicily segment.

Brave soldier has to fight for their rights and Deshdrohi get freebies from the state.
Wonder if Kasab's parents are eligible for pension.
Instead government should declare a pension scheme for victims of terror attacks.

Ghar ki murgi daal barabar :).

Govt knows that ek marega to ek aur aajayega but terrorist baar baar haath ni aata :)

Shouldn;t be helping P_O_K terrorists.....just give them a bullet to their head and open Kashmir to domestic investment and property sales. Its a 2 way street.

Shouldn;t be helping P_O_K terrorists.....just give them a bullet to their head and open Kashmir to domestic investment and property sales. Its a 2 way street.

The pension is for rehabilitation. Think of it this way, it is one of the efforts govt is making in reduction of terrorism. How much money do you think is yearly spent on pension, a very small amount compare to all spending on terror. And how much money we save due to reduction in terrorism? As you can see, the economy of Kashmir is getting back on track due to such policies. Bullet is not the solution. If people dont have money, they would become fodder for terrorist organization. No matter how many you kill, there would be a next batch.

More money is lost in corruption in J&K than all this pension schemes.

The pension is for rehabilitation. Think of it this way, it is one of the efforts govt is making in reduction of terrorism. How much money do you think is yearly spent on pension, a very small amount compare to all spending on terror. And how much money we save due to reduction in terrorism? As you can see, the economy of Kashmir is getting back on track due to such policies. Bullet is not the solution. If people dont have money, they would become fodder for terrorist organization. No matter how many you kill, there would be a next batch.

More money is lost in corruption in J&K than all this pension schemes.

Yeah that is fine and I can see how it may help. But it they are still asking for independence only from India;s portion and yet make no mention of China and Pakistan. Is that fair? They keep on supporting terrorists. But keeping other indian citizens from investing and buying propety in kashmir does not help India. Allowing them to buy wherever, whenever throughout India is not helping us unify. Its just creating more tension, don;t you agree?

Yeah that is fine and I can see how it may help. But it they are still asking for independence only from India;s portion and yet make no mention of China and Pakistan. Is that fair? They keep on supporting terrorists. But keeping other indian citizens from investing and buying propety in kashmir does not help India. Allowing them to buy wherever, whenever throughout India is not helping us unify. Its just creating more tension, don;t you agree?

Apparently, no one lives in Aksai Chin accepts for Chinese army, and P0K is already 'Azaad'. Leaves only India to demand freedom for!
So no argument there.

For giving Kashmir a special status, we cant do anything about that. We had Nehru as our first PM, now suffer! Actually, the situation there is too complicated, we cant really dispute the current situation. Even the BJP led govt cant do anything about that.

All in all, easiest solution is economic development. If Kashmir becomes economically prosperous, it would be harder for the terrorists org to find support. If the people know that separating from India means getting worse life standard, that would be a big deterrent for violence and separatist sentiment.

Apparently, no one lives in Aksai Chin accepts for Chinese army, and P0K is already 'Azaad'. Leaves only India to demand freedom for!
So no argument there.

For giving Kashmir a special status, we cant do anything about that. We had Nehru as our first PM, now suffer! Actually, the situation there is too complicated, we cant really dispute the current situation. Even the BJP led govt cant do anything about that.

All in all, easiest solution is economic development. If Kashmir becomes economically prosperous, it would be harder for the terrorists org to find support. If the people know that separating from India means getting worse life standard, that would be a big deterrent for violence and separatist sentiment.

I agree with the economic prosperity issue but it has advantages and disadvantages. Whats not to say wealthier ppl from there wont be lobbying more for their demands on Western Countries now that are flush with cash? What is done by Nehru can be undone NOW! Im a firm believer that whatever mistakes were done back then can be corrected NOW. So, if nehru made such a blunder, let;s correct it now. Azaad my butt......that is not true. Nobody can live there since the CHinese control it. Why were the Chinese so interested? If they want AZAAD so badly, then get a visa and leave by all means. Nobody is stopping them.

Back
Top Bottom