What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

I am living in Hyderabad for past 2 years now,basically from Mumbai.But it has long way to go before it becomes anywhere near world class.
The new city is fine but the old one feels like Kurla area of Mumbai.
Visitors may find it good since they are in for a short stay.But I cant imagine living here.
Oh man I miss my city so much wanna get outta here....:cry:

I am living in Hyderabad for past 2 years now,basically from Mumbai.But it has long way to go before it becomes anywhere near world class.
Visitors may find it good since they are in for a short stay.But I cant imagine living here.

Of course you cannot compare with Mumbai but I have met many North Indians who do like this place..
Only south Mumbai is clean, from Shiv onwards its not very impressive..

Mumbai meri Jaan!

Hyderabad is a laid back city and has quite a good night life, with a lot of tourist spots. It's a developing city - not quite on the radar but will catch up soon enough.

Mumbai meri Jaan!

Hyderabad is a laid back city and has quite a good night life, with a lot of tourist spots. It's a developing city - not quite on the radar but will catch up soon enough.

Night life!!Here in Madhapur almost everything get closed at 10:30pm or else forced to shut by Cyberabad police..During initial days I was with my frnds near Necklace road @12:00 am and we were hauled by 2 police jeeps.:disagree:

Night life!!Here in Madhapur almost everything get closed at 10:30pm or else forced to shut by Cyberabad police..During initial days I was with my frnds near Necklace road @12:00 am and we were hauled by 2 police jeeps.:disagree:

I have been there like 200 times and have enjoyed every visit of mine - and there definitely is a lot to do at night. I used to visit the paan shop on necklace road (the parallel road to hussain sagar lake if I am not wrong) after 1 am after my rounds of the pubs.

Banjara hills has a lot of spots to visit well into the night. You need to know people to get to know the right spots.

That is your mistake, you go to the obvious places :P

Its not much but the ones who know hyderabad can enjoy the night life, we get almost everything all night :)

There is a big difference between third best city and third best city to visit next year. They publish such ranking on year to year bases and mostly use different cities every year so not right to call it third best city in the world

Otherwise London, Paris, New York, Barcelona, Frankfurt would have always been there in the top rankings

There is a big difference between third best city and third best city to visit next year. They publish such ranking on year to year bases and mostly use different cities every year so not right to call it third best city in the world
No one is calling it the third best city in the world.. Its just a great city and we are proud of it..

At one point in time it was the seventh fastest growing city in the world as surveyed by NatGeo

Back
Top Bottom