What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is blaming "Punjabi Army," ...... who says people are not hunting talibastards....... season is about to open.... everyone is invited to join in....... even you Dilli.

@Dillinger

Sure..send over a VISA..I am sure the PA would JUST LOVE to run into an Indian national in NW while an operation is ongoing! You want me to be killed or something? :angry:

Although I get the sentiment, happy hunting! :-)

No one is blaming "Punjabi Army," ...... who says people are not hunting talibastards....... season is about to open.... everyone is invited to join in....... even you Dilli.

@Dillinger
No no Indian on our soil he can join from across the border when he sees us moving left he should go left when he sees us going right he should go right :angel:

Oye..... Monkey D Luf is the ONLY ONE from Lakki Marwat like that..... I haven't met another person like him..... Army has full support of the population.... otherwise do you think they would be able to operate out there? They would be out gunned 100 - 1....

Constructive criticism about improving SoP in civi zones is something good..... and I have yet to meet a Pakistani Pashtun who has to show deep rooted hatred towards Punjabis....... it's a myth, and Monkey seems to be the only seller and buyer of that myth........

Na yara , @Armstrong is one of the most decent posters . Remove your comment

We Punjabis don`t hate any one (on basis of ethnicity) and we are proud of it

Beta.... I'm the guy with all the info.... which is too sensitive for this forum, or your ears....... when I am saying it, it is so.... it's up to you to believe or not..... no more comments.
Kiliwala i myself can kept my calm and composure, you just have to be formal with faujis. Bus akhwa dekhwa khabaray ba na warsara key. I live in peshawer, here it is no problem but beyond kohat tunnel and in tribal areas the mood of faujis changes.......and you know how we pashtuns open our mouths without any thoughts or fear.
You know that we marwats are not hostile people , we are just calm-mannered people with sweet faces....we didnt troubled british neither we intend to go against pak army, infact many people from our areas apply for army. But some thing is building up, people are not appreciating the presence of army, it has been years since they are present in the relatively peaceful area. People say there are 20-40% pashtuns in army but i see only punjabis and they are very stern faced. They cant read faces like police and are no more useful than pillars during checking. The whole idea of using army for policing is wrong, they are just targets for taliban and their presence is threat to nearby civilians....FC from locals should do the job.

Yaar @Hyperion he said nihari too often Vallima mein nihari day day na plzzz

which movie?

Sheesh, I only mentioned it twice.:(

Besides I dislike Nihari, Now a platter of rogan josh, kadhai beef and naan..please go right ahead!

Nah ... retired for this season..... this season it's just cruises and vacationing...... I'm taking next six months off! :D

Sure..send over a VISA..I am sure the PA would JUST LOVE to run into an Indian national in NW while an operation is ongoing! You want me to be killed or something? :angry:

Although I get the sentiment, happy hunting! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom