What's new

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

Gotta love the creationists on this thread.

In this day and age too, sigh.

I can't even begin to picture a pig humping a chimp. Maybe the other way around but never this...=/

guys don't take it literaaly that a fully evolved pig does a monkey. I think what he may be alluding to is that factors that makeup a pig and chimp are there in humans. keep aside islamists who can never see the light of reason, and think about this. how is that all animals and birds have 1 head, 4 limbs and a body and have 2 eyes only on the head? there must have been some genetic link. I think we are all linked together one way or another. The makers of 4X videos will know.

next time someone calls you a pig, just look as if its obvious.

woman coming from man's rib makes lots more sense... silly scientists

One has to screw the atmosphere and these humans will be gone instantly. The conquest of this planet can be done that way.

Lol,then how do u explain the fossils?Don't be this backward.Usually clever creationists adopt the line of 'guided evolution' ,that the whole process was guided by a higher power and not the now obsolete instant creation.
Yes, there are fossils, but it still hasn't been proven that they were linked to humans. They could have been a different species all together.

ok, I don't know about pig, but monkey yes. not just me, I believe you also are a monkeymiss.

all Chinese look like orag utans

every monkey believes that all others are also monkyes like him so NVM if you also believe so

Does any one, any country, has the ability to at least partially destroy the Ozone layer? Any weapon system already operational?

Back
Top Bottom