What's new

Huge win for NDA predicted if polls held now l Modi suitable for PM's post

Did I call for Indians to be killed? No, I just stated fact. Or is opposing Modi extremism? IS it Hinduism or Modism in that hegemonic Brahmin Banniya state?

lol do you know modi belongs to lower caste

Hey din't got his comment, did he say Congress coming back to power is in Pakistan's interest???
He says NDA coming to power is not good for India and even for Pakistan. :lol:

For Modi? Damn, even US has terrorists?

Aww... is that another sad little terrorist supporter who posted a banned topic?

someone is craving for some attention.. please give that poor soul 50 cents.. ;)

ontopic : Enough is enough.. do hell with congress.. it's time for a change !!

Modi is, in fact, a far relative of mine. I still say he's a terrorist
LIKE INDIAN VOTER CARE IF U CALL ANYONE TERRORIST .WORLD KNOW WHO IS EPIC CENTER OF WORLD TERRORISM AND EXPOTER OF TERRORISM .MODI JI JINDABAAD .

LIKE INDIAN VOTER CARE IF U CALL ANYONE TERRORIST .WORLD KNOW WHO IS EPIC CENTER OF WORLD TERRORISM AND EXPOTER OF TERRORISM .MODI JI JINDABAAD .

Umm.. India?

If Pakistanis starts calling someone a TERRORIST, u should know that you have found a HERO :D

Since they call Bhaghat Singh a TERRORIST :rolleyes:

Suicide Bomber mentality Bhagat Singh tried to kill people but was luckily killed. We should exhume his corpse

Suicide Bomber mentality Bhagat Singh tried to kill people but was luckily killed. We should exhume his corpse

Din't Bhaghat Singh fought for FREEDOM of both our nations???

+ The only people who called him a Terrorist were BRITISHERS, so are u supporting those who were ruling our two nations & drained it's entire wealth??

Let me first ask you whether you can even define democracy. True democracy is impossible in an illiterate Awaam unless there's some restriction on voting (Which there isn't, reading/writing name is not a good filter)

Secondly, Indians call us a failed state (Hardly true, not the best example of success, but not failed). I just called Modi what he was, a murderer

two things first of all bjp doesnt necessarily mean modi.and even if it is modi, people have the right. and if he is guilty, he will be prosecuted soon, just like the other BJP leaders.

and u talk of extremism?
First see your own house.

and third, talking about extremism, you talked about modi to hide your extremism. but what about your other posts where you generalised indians and referred to them as slow minded, brahmin and bannya.isnt that extremism.

If Pakistanis starts calling someone a TERRORIST, u should know that you have found a HERO :D

Since they call Bhaghat Singh a TERRORIST :rolleyes:

And they call Hafiz Saeed a hero and JuD a charity organization (both are designated as terrorist and terror outfit by UNSC). Got to be something to do with the version of Oxford Dictionary used in Pakistan :D

Din't Bhaghat Singh fought for FREEDOM of both our nations???

+ The only people who called him a Terrorist were BRITISHERS, so are u supporting those who were ruling our two nations & drained it's entire wealth??

Britishers had the right to rule, better than the Hindus. And Bhagat Singh was a terrorist, a revolter, just like Mangal Panday, a disgusting man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom