What's new

'Huge benefit for India' - USA

LOL.........We raised similar concerns before Indo-US nuclear deal. :)

for nuk deal we didn't have to sign cismoa.
this cismoa means america can access our communication data and spy on india..that's what i understand.

Like I said... You can't buy friendship, with land or money.

It would probably be a good idea, not to waste your time in the first place.

You're wasting time to convince me about China and its intention.

It's nothing to do with spying.

though i am not a pro i guess it means modifying our radio frequencies according to american frequency and lot more..america can access the data communicated between equipments supplied by them by tuning their satalite.
cismoa covers electronic warfare systems and numerous hardware and software systems..etc..surely there are gray areas.

though i am not a pro i guess it means modifying our radio frequencies according to american frequency and lot more..america can access the data communicated between equipments supplied by them by tuning their satalite.
cismoa covers electronic warfare systems and numerous hardware and software systems..etc..surely there are gray areas.

I am not a pro either. But, India can have access to sensitive technologies if India signs CISMOA.

I am not a pro either. But, India can have access to sensitive technologies if India signs CISMOA.

technology is good but not by endangering our operational sovereignty.
we have plenty of other options available from israel,russia,france, and other european countries..one are forcing us to sign discriminatory agreements..if america wants indian money let them be fair and square.

technology is good but not by endangering our operational sovereignty.
we have plenty of other options available from israel,russia,france, and other european countries..one are forcing us to sign discriminatory agreements..if america wants indian money let them be fair and square.

Israel, France and many European countries signed CISMOA long time ago. :)

Israel, France and many European countries signed CISMOA long time ago. :)

we sign what we need..we are not in nato and we don't need to be a american puppet.
it doesn't matter if others signed or not what matters is the same countries who signed cismoa offer technology with out such biased agreements like euma,cismoa etc..we have better choices now.

Back
Top Bottom